What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Ive mentioned it before but I have to say it again: CANT believe Mark Coyne endorsed Mary.

Unbelievable and Im looking forward to the coaches forum that Saints put on for sponsors. Im sure they are not looking forward to seeing me after my performance last year.
Coyne and his commitee did excatly what I expected sfa.

Coyne is just another one from the old boys club who should have never been given the oppurtunity to have a say period.

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Coyne and his commitee did excatly what I expected sfa.

Coyne is just another one from the old boys club who should have never been given the oppurtunity to have a say period.

Correct but at the time I was kidding myself into believing that he would make a difference.
He talked the talk and looked the part, sold us all a nice story.
How stupid was I?

Bench
Doust threw a dummy regarding Coyne in an attempt to keep supporters quite.
Wish some of FC our players could throw a dummy like that one

Dragon Blood

Juniors
3,000 plus posts now, by the end of 2020 I think this thread will be in the millions, which will cost the joint venture the same amount of lost rvenue. Pay the monkey imposter couch his peanut money and move forward. All those who agreed to sign him premiturly should be bent over a barrel with no Vaso. Clearly outcoatched in the 10-12 rounds. My left nut is a better career coach then this bald headed right nut

Bench
Got to be happy with the start we got. When the shit hit the fan after that the coach needed to address that and work on a new game plan. Mary didn't do that and you can see what happened.
We won't be remembered for winning six out of seven games. We will be rendered for the three from ten.
A good coach would have regonized the problem and fixed it. Mary just blundered on saying they scored from bombs. He liked to use the catch phase..Moving forward. In reality we were moving backwards.
It has been mentioned in some of the league sites that Hasler needs to keep winning to save his job, Same ruke should apply to McStupid

Latest posts