What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The babes and broads thread

ImTheMan

Juniors
This is going to be a new thread where you post pictures of your favorite female celebrities, eels cheerleaders or pseudo celebrities. I believe "big league" or "league week" magazine had a similar section
The rules are the same as the forum rules, 18+ only.

Let me also add it doesn't have to be someone you find attractive. It can be someone you admire for their achievements towards their given field. It can be your friend who is an Eels cheerleader who has finally made it in the big time.

Ultimately this thread is about respecting women and contributing to overall goals of Rugby League like the upcoming "Women in League" round, Round 20.

I'll start.

18013412_1883656071913132_4257082789641322496_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/peytonlist/?hl=en

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
You seem to have a lot of these on hand, but I think Twizzle will enjoy your choice for him

Bandwagon

Staff member
Any references to penises or anything irrelevant will be removed. This is about female accomplishment and respecting women only.

Perhaps you'd do better then to ask your little mate to refrain from posting pictures from his collection....

ImTheMan

Juniors
Perhaps you'd do better then to ask your little mate to refrain from posting pictures from his collection....

I don't know what is under the clothes to be honest. That is up to them. Also if they identify as a woman who am I to deny them?