What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
bit of a log jam in the middle but still a decent chance. Hadn't thrown away half time leads against the sharks and the storm we would be 2nd atm

beave

Coach
Just sitting back chuckling at this thread. We probably wont win the comp with about $1.8mil sitting on the bench plus Hannant pulling out mid season, but f**k me, we have done alright thus far this year. For a team from a city of 190k and a region of about 600k we punch above our weight.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Just sitting back chuckling at this thread. We probably wont win the comp with about $1.8mil sitting on the bench plus Hannant pulling out mid season, but f**k me, we have done alright thus far this year. For a team from a city of 190k and a region of about 600k we punch above our weight.

Just little Aussie battlers. Inspiring.

How's progress on your $250 million stadium coming along?

Chook raffles funding it aren't they?

beave

Coach

Stadium is going well. Land has been cleared and just waiting for the initial foundation works to start. Leagues club is expanding as well to take advantage of the increased patronage in the Tvl CBD once the stadium is utilised so things are looking good for Oz's favourite regional based team.

As for funding, your federal tax dollar will help fund it to the tune of $100 mil so all of NQ would like to thank you for your contribution mate.

Hows the Brookie upgrades going? Sucks to be in a safe liberal seat where pork barrelling isn't required to retain the seat. Sucks for Manly.

Desert Qlder

First Grade

368040-tony-abbott-and-those-speedos.jpg

402EF94B00000578-4494340-image-m-71_1494475683377.jpg

POPEYE

Coach
Since the Cowboys are now equal 3rd with the Seagles/Broncos/Sharks the question reverts to which is the team most likely to succumb

Tommy Smith

Referee
Broncos and Sea Eagles have relatively easy draws.

No way can I see the Cowboys keeping up with them.

I see them finishing 6th which would still be a great achievement.