What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive vs Souths

Stake Removed

First Grade
Watching them play Cowboys, they have given up soft ties from just one out forwards running at line inside 10.

Should benefit us with our forwards, even tempted to play Latimore vs Souths run big guy near line

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Well the key areas to smash my Souths:

1. Pressure renno
2. Turn the giant Souths pack around via kicking, or have your decent forwards smash us.
3. Catch us flat footed. We won't run onto the ball. That gives you an extra few seconds to aim up on us.
4. Burns is very junior, target him
5. Walker is not a seasoned player let alone fullback
6. Let us handle the ball a lot as we will drop it.
6. Turn up.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Well the key areas to smash my Souths:

1. Pressure renno
2. Turn the giant Souths pack around via kicking, or have your decent forwards smash us.
3. Catch us flat footed. We won't run onto the ball. That gives you an extra few seconds to aim up on us.
4. Burns is very junior, target him
5. Walker is not a seasoned player let alone fullback
6. Let us handle the ball a lot as we will drop it.
6. Turn up.

If I could count to seven I wouldn't be a true 5oufs fan.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Chad needs to read the 6 points instead of fronting sharks TV with the standard "we have to be better" "that wasn't us" - post loss
Or "we have found the formula to win again" "my hair secret is clag glue" - post win

well I checked the weather forecast on good old www.bom.gov.au and it looks like this
Friday 21 July
Summary
light-showers.png

Min 8
Max 18
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%
rain_40.gif

Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Also I heard the words "Sternum injury" associated with Jack Bird last Saturday, which might explain some of his behaviours up the coast.

The only positive I take out of last Saturday was a severly disrupted team, with key players knackered after SOO and there not being a Plan B to deal those disruptions or with the change in the weather.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm off these sharks merkins

That was horrible last sat night.

Not motivated one bit to go.
I will
But I don't want to

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Madge will refer to excuse number 12 in the book of thrashings

"The boys tried hard all night, but the Premiers were just too strong for us tonight. "

Our 2017...it was over in 2015.

Race for the bottom, we win!

Latest posts