What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it embarrassing to be a knights fan?

ImTheMan

Juniors
It's going to end up being 3 wins in 50 games. I just want to legitimately know what the feeling is like?

Glendale

Juniors
It has been excruciatingly painful being a Knights supporter over the last 3 years. But I am never embarrassed to tell people I am a Knights fan, infact I take pride in it.

We are the best and most loyal fans in the comp and when success comes our way it is going to be the best club to be apart of.

macavity

Referee
It has been excruciatingly painful being a Knights supporter over the last 3 years. But I am never embarrassed to tell people I am a Knights fan, infact I take pride in it.

We are the best and most loyal fans in the comp and when success comes our way it is going to be the best club to be apart of.

Exactly. Excruciating, not embarrassing.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Do the days of stars like Andrew Johns and their coach Michael Hagan feel like ancient history or are the memories still vivid?

the seagull

Juniors
Embarrassing, only because I also support the NSW Blues, The Waratahs and the Wallabies - Actually football is embarrassing and stupid

ImTheMan

Juniors

I was just saying, how many coaches can say they have won a premiership? It is an exclusive club and if you ask Andrew Johns he says that he was an important part of the victory. But you would know more than him as a fan of the knights surely, so sorry. I am just interested in accurate history. Obviously Craig Bellamy is a more successful coach. He has great players but and has some of those premierships revoked, so who knows. I am just learning about the game sorry. Everyone talks to me a lot about how Hagan is an unsung hero in other forums. The Eels team in 2001 was meant to be unbeatable so I've read.

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
I was just saying, how many coaches can say they have won a premiership? It is an exclusive club and if you ask Andrew Johns he says that he was an important part of the victory. But you would know more than him as a fan of the knights surely, so sorry. I am just interested in accurate history. Obviously Craig Bellamy is a more successful coach. He has great players but and has some of those premierships revoked, so who knows. I am just learning about the game sorry. Everyone talks to me a lot about how Hagan is an unsung hero in other forums. The Eels team in 2001 was meant to be unbeatable so I've read.

But are you really really the man?

Latest posts