What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Tigers ISP on radio today

Nealo 12

Bench
I went down and watched the game , Leota had a good game.
Nick Lui Toso runs very hard also. Tigers had no answers , Panthers were in control from the get go .

Last edited:

martielang

Bench
Given Leota was 18th man last week, you'd think he'd come in for Merrin. May even start.

Not everyone is sold on him but I like him. Bit of a run in firsts & I think he'll stay there.

snickers007

Juniors
I find Leota to be too slow in his lateral movement. Seems like every time he comes on, he gets caught flat footed defending in tight.

betcats

Referee
Honestly I wouldn't mind if Kikau came back. Hes had two big confidence building performances in a row now, play him on the edge rather than the middle and see how he goes. Bit of a risk considering his previous FG form buut his NSW cup form has been great especially on the edge.

franklin2323

Immortal
Given Leota was 18th man last week, you'd think he'd come in for Merrin. May even start.

Not everyone is sold on him but I like him. Bit of a run in firsts & I think he'll stay there.

Leota doesn't offer enough yet imo

I would have as my starting backrow

Yeo
CHN
JFH

I assume if Whare is back Peachey back on the bench. With the 2 props the 4th spot will be dependent on who is back I guess

OldPanther

Coach
Leota doesn't offer enough yet imo

I would have as my starting backrow

Yeo
CHN
JFH

I assume if Whare is back Peachey back on the bench. With the 2 props the 4th spot will be dependent on who is back I guess

Wallace back with Rein on the bench or Rein start with the other bloke like last week (tired brain forgetting names.)