What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 IDP Masters Dynasty League

Are you saying he doesn't want to take part in this league anymore? Or he does but will keep forgetting to make a pick?

I'm not sure tbh. He usually says he will take part, but he always takes his time making a pick. So, if you want this thing to run smoothly, might as well just auto pick :(

zombie jesus

Staff member
I reckon this league could do with a makeover next year.

DB and DL starters back to 3 each, same as LB + the IDP flex is still there, 17 starters total.
Cut 4 bench spots. 17 total.
34 man roster total.
Up keepers from 20 to 24.
That would make it a 10 round draft instead of 20.

Or something like that, it's a loooooong ass draft to do every year.

kurt faulk

Coach
I reckon this league could do with a makeover next year.

DB and DL starters back to 3 each, same as LB + the IDP flex is still there, 17 starters total.
Cut 4 bench spots. 17 total.
34 man roster total.
Up keepers from 20 to 24.
That would make it a 10 round draft instead of 20.

Or something like that, it's a loooooong ass draft to do every year.

I like that idea. Increasing keepers is a great idea. I wanted 30 keepers from the outset but 24 is great as well if we have a roster of 34.

kurt faulk

Coach

i've had enough of waiting for @legend to make a pick, or come back from holidays or whatever else is stopping him from logging in.

from 12:30pm today if he doesn't make a pick he's going on auto pick until he shows up.

Collateral

Coach
I actually love how deep and long this draft is...have so many played marked and ready to be selected! Just wish it moved faster.

kurt faulk

Coach
I actually love how deep and long this draft is...have so many played marked and ready to be selected! Just wish it moved faster.

And there's the problem. It moves as slow as molasses. If it moved quickly 20 rounds would be easy but last year the draft didn't even finish before the season started. Too many people are more interested in their lives than this draft. They need to get their priorities straight. ;)

Last edited:

Collateral

Coach
And there's the problem. It moves like a molasses. If it moved quickly 20 rounds would be easy but last year the draft didn't even finish before the season started. Too many people are more interested in their lives than this draft. They need to get their priorities straight. ;)

Damn straight!

nick87

Coach
Basically when we stopped mid draft to get the new owner in we had already completed 3 full rounds
(By Luck it was actually sitting bang on pick 4.1)

So I had to stop the draft, change the keepers to 23, and then restart a new draft that was 17 rounds

That way we didn't have to start again
Post draft I'll change the keeper settings back

Latest posts