What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McGregor appreciation

1st & 10

Juniors
@ Lizzie

Sorry cannot agree. I Respect your optimism, however Mary is nothing more than a glorified water boy at best.

He lacks a league IQ, unable to develop and shift to a plan B. A coach is a leader and must get his players to strive to the next level. Mary is not any of this

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams

Mary does not fit the description depicted by the great JQ Adams

Crush

Coach
I am pretty sure this is a joke right? For mary to get coach of the year from here the dragons would have to go deep into the finals and that is very unlikely.
More likely we miss the eight all together.

Old Timer

Coach
What Mary has done to this team this year is phenomenal and just appreciate how lucky we dragon supporters are to have Paul "Mary" McGregor running the show. Gooo dragons
Yes you are quite correct "phenomenal" as I truly believe that no other coach could have achieved such abysmal results after such a great start.
Turning things from diamonds to coal is deemed impossible but not only has Mc Fookknuckle perfected the technique he has patented it.

monsterkev

Juniors
One thing for certain is McGregor has a chance at setting a new club record for the most consecutive losses which currently stands at 7
With the number of games left and considering we are now on a two match losing streak we could lose 9 straight
What a record that would be considering McGregor has the previous record
I don't wish to be negative but it could be quite funny
And the way we are playing this could be a possibility

Latest posts