What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Johnson out for the season

grouch

First Grade
Methinks Johnson's 'injury' is a great way for Kearney to try something every Warriors' coach has dreamt of since 2012 . . . I wish Steve all the very best in his search
Yep.. a chance to blame a failed season on injuries instead of their own shit coaching abilities. Congrats Steve.

POPEYE

Coach
Yep.. a chance to blame a failed season on injuries instead of their own shit coaching abilities. Congrats Steve.
A better chance to blame failed seasons on an icon mistaken for a saviour . . . Steve has 7 rounds to make the team go better without Johnson

Shaun Johnson is the most exciting player in world rugby league -- and I include the stars of Super League in my judgment of him. Shaun Johnson is a magician who can help NZ win the World Cup.

It all depends upon if the Warriors can make the playoffs without Shaun Johnson. If they can then he can return from injury, refreshed, in time for the preliminary finals and the Grand Final, and win it for the Warriors.

So it all depends on whether super star Shaun Johnson's replacement Mafoa'aeata Hingano can do the business for the next 8 weeks, and help Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Keiron Foran and Solomona Kata win the remaining regular season games for the Warriors.

Pedge1971

First Grade
It all depends upon if the Warriors can make the playoffs without Shaun Johnson. If they can then he can return from injury, refreshed, in time for the preliminary finals and the Grand Final, and win it for the Warriors.

So it all depends on whether super star Shaun Johnson's replacement Mafoa'aeata Hingano can do the business for the next 8 weeks, and help Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Keiron Foran and Solomona Kata win the remaining regular season games for the Warriors.

Only another 14 teams don't.

Latest posts