What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Raiders the most disappointing team this year?

This Year?

Immortal
Big play from the Coal Train to pull out the victory!!!! Actually Dave Taylor has only played four games for the Raiders this year due to injury and illness. Good to see him have a good game.

Why did I click play? The commentators got the result they wanted sounding by that.

Noname36

First Grade
no.

they beat the most disappointing team this year

Considering most predicted the Dragons to be around the bottom of the ladder I wouldn't say they were that disappointing. I know they've fallen a lot since the start of the year but early season form should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Raiders were predicted to be pushing for premiership/top 4 at the very least but have been horrible.

gregstar

Referee
Considering most predicted the Dragons to be around the bottom of the ladder I wouldn't say they were that disappointing. I know they've fallen a lot since the start of the year but early season form should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Raiders were predicted to be pushing for premiership/top 4 at the very least but have been horrible.
Plenty of rounds to go dude.

We're charging to the spot on the ladder we deserve to be.

The premature squirting over jowls' coaching has been shown for what it is. as such i'm sure the disappointing tag applies.

He is a turd dressed up as snot.

TheFrog

Coach

For the first 7 rounds, they were world beaters. Since then they've been pretty much as most predicted, superior only to Newcastle and maybe Wests.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Last year the raiders where respected. Played a tough and exciting brand of footy. This year foul play and cheap shots have crepped into their game. They figure by injuring players they will end up winning the game. Get back to playing footy of season 2016 rather than cheap shots. You may end up winning more games.

Seems the tactics are obvious by a desperate Ricky Stuart.

Illegally injure your opponents best player.

New lows for Ricky Stuart and his grubby losers.

POPEYE

Coach
Knights aren't the most disappointing team because they don't have the most disappointing coach, if the Raiders don't disappoint Sticky where does the buck stop

Incorrect

Coach

Latest posts