What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels V Tigers team list.

Eelogical

Referee
I've had enough of the bye, time to get back on track. An idle mind is the devils playground and there has been more than enough argy bargy on here over the last week or so. Time to get the juices running............

What's BA got up his sleeve for this weeks selections against the team we are supposed to lose against but win?

bartman

Immortal
We're a bit thin on the ground in the forwards - time to throw Taka in the mix for the pack, Auva'a is the only one available to promote (in any position?) with some first grade under his belt this season.

1 Clinton Gutherson
2 Semi Radradra
3 Kirisome Auva'a
4 Michael Jennings
5 Bevan French
6 Corey Norman
7 Mitchell Moses
8 Siosaia Vave
9 Cameron King
10 Daniel Alvaro
11 Brad Takairangi
12 Tepai Moeroa
13 Nathan Brown

Interchange:
14 David Gower
15 Kenny Edwards
16 Suaia Matagi
17 Will Smith
18 Marata Niukore
19 John Folau
20 Some nuffy who is no chance of playing
21 Some nuffy who is no chance of playing

hindy111

Post Whore
I read Manu,Terepo and Frank all back this week.
Two will need a run in Wenty for a week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If Ma'u is unavailable we might see a debutante against a pissweak pack like Wests. Though I agree it is a good time to start getting Takairangi used to the forwards.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Sue and Liddle won't be named for the Tigers. Sue from suspension for a knee lift and Liddle due to an injury. It is looking likely that McIllwrick will have to play 80 minutes, in the game against Manly he was almost directly to blame for letting in 2 tries, previous to his 73 minute stint against Manly in his past 5 games McIllwrick averaged 21 minutes on the field for the Tigers.

eels_fan

First Grade
Would be a good game to blood Niukore if we are serious about him being next cab off the rank. We don't want to be rushing him into a sudden death game for his debut later down the track.

With Mannah out, I think Franky P may get a run off the bench.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
With Tim out I reckon Terepo may grab a bench spot ahead of Gower who i reckon has been dissappointing in his past two games. Personally id also love to see Marata get a run.
Cameron King to carve up this week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With Tim out I reckon Terepo may grab a bench spot ahead of Gower who i reckon has been dissappointing in his past two games. Personally id also love to see Marata get a run.
Cameron King to carve up this week.
I thought Gower was good against Melbourne, and decent against the Dogs. He's been playing out wide though, which isn't really his go any more.

I'd like to see Niukore get a run. He has good physicality, even for the NRL.

bartman

Immortal
I read Manu,Terepo and Frank all back this week.
Two will need a run in Wenty for a week.
I read Ma'u was out indefinitely... but if Terepo or Pritchard are returning from injury early, then they are a chance at a bench spot, with Kenny promoted again and Taka staying his usual position (and Auva'a at Wenty).

I guess we'll have a fair idea once BA names #20 and #21 tomorrow - if Terepo, Pritchard or M'au are not there, they're not playing.

bartman

Immortal
Concussion - according to the Club's *sorry, the Telegraph's* *actually, Fox Sports'* injury list.

Rumours that it's "indefinite" and that he's played his last game and will retire, according to the other site.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We should win this game by 20 if we are serious.

But the Tigers seem to bring out the derp in us so I will take another close win.

Latest posts