What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McGregor appreciation

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Yes you are quite correct "phenomenal" as I truly believe that no other coach could have achieved such abysmal results after such a great start.
Turning things from diamonds to coal is deemed impossible but not only has Mc Fookknuckle perfected the technique he has patented it.

F***kn genius!

Gomarchin

Juniors
To be fair - IF Mcantcoach can get us to 4th or 5th this year you'd have to say he'd be close to the top 2-3 coaches of the year.

The reality - I'd say we end up around 11th or 12th and a very disappointing end to the year. Mary has proven in the 3 years with us that he cannot match it with the top coaches. He continues to get "outcoached" and doesn't learn from mistakes and should've been sacked at the end of last year. The worst thing to happen to the club is winning the majority of our first 10 games which meant an automatic 2 year extension. DUMB decision.

Old Timer

Coach
To be fair - IF Mcantcoach can get us to 4th or 5th this year you'd have to say he'd be close to the top 2-3 coaches of the year.

The reality - I'd say we end up around 11th or 12th and a very disappointing end to the year. Mary has proven in the 3 years with us that he cannot match it with the top coaches. He continues to get "outcoached" and doesn't learn from mistakes and should've been sacked at the end of last year. The worst thing to happen to the club is winning the majority of our first 10 games which meant an automatic 2 year extension. DUMB decision.
If Mc Fookknuckle coached us to 4th or 5th the clubs that were displaced by us f us to get there would be immediately sacking all their coaching staff and starting again.
In fact that could well be the case for the coach of any team that we finish in front of considering Tigpies dumped theirs already mid season and still plenty of rumblings at the Dogs and Knights.

SEAT 1A

Bench
What Mary has done to this team this year is phenomenal and just appreciate how lucky we dragon supporters are to have Paul "Mary" McGregor running the show. Gooo dragons

To be fair to Lizzi the dragon, there are still a good number of games to go. I had the boys in 2nd or 3rd last. So if we make the eight we can support the boys for at least one more game, so Gooo dragons.

to_ddeath

Coach
To be fair to Lizzi the dragon, there are still a good number of games to go. I had the boys in 2nd or 3rd last. So if we make the eight we can support the boys for at least one more game, so Gooo dragons.

You remind me of the bulk of delusionals who float around our FB groups such as United/Dynamite/Dragons Forever etc..."at least we're not the Tigers/Knights..".

On behalf of the Sharks we would like to acknowledge not only the fine man that is Paul McGregor but his left hand man in Doust. Special mention to the recruitment and retention team. We owe you big time!