What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask me anything

Amin Yashed

Juniors
You support the biggest rabble of a side in the history of the game & go on other forums stinking them up with useless pointless troll posts.
How about you disappear....like you did last night,but permanently.

justdave

Juniors
I'm a noob but have looked at a lot of old threads.

I really, really want to know what the f**k is a Bunniesman?

And how do I deal with it if I come across one?

Amin Yashed

Juniors
I'm a noob but have looked at a lot of old threads.

I really, really want to know what the f**k is a Bunniesman?

And how do I deal with it if I come across one?

Ok, well I have read a few posts from bunniesman now. Wow, all I can say Is maybe run or stand your ground & prepare for war.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
When deaf people get pissed, do they slur their words when signing?
Very good question, I have a lot of experience with deaf people. During my studies the majority have been able to talk quite clearly. Scientifically I've been trying to get the government on board with my findings but for some reason they want nothing to do with it.

justdave

Juniors
Very good question, I have a lot of experience with deaf people. During my studies the majority have been able to talk quite clearly. Scientifically I've been trying to get the government on board with my findings but for some reason they want nothing to do with it.

So, your request has has fallen on deaf ears....

myrrh ken

First Grade
13 people arrive in a hotel with 12 rooms and each guest wanted his own room. The bellboy solved this problem.

He asked the thirteenth guest to wait a little with the first guest in room number 1. So in the first room there were two people. The bellboy took the third guest to room number 2, the fourth to number 3, ..., and the twelfth guest to room number 11. Then he returned to room number 1 and took the thirteenth guest to room number 12, still vacant.

How can everybody have his own room?

Lambretta

First Grade
13 people arrive in a hotel with 12 rooms and each guest wanted his own room. The bellboy solved this problem.

He asked the thirteenth guest to wait a little with the first guest in room number 1. So in the first room there were two people. The bellboy took the third guest to room number 2, the fourth to number 3, ..., and the twelfth guest to room number 11. Then he returned to room number 1 and took the thirteenth guest to room number 12, still vacant.

How can everybody have his own room?

He left the second guest outside