What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Titans @ Pepper Stadium

roofromoz

First Grade
Panthers mail: Matt Moylan is poised to return from a hamstring injury which ruled him out in the lead-up to last week’s win over the Warriors. Peter Wallace (groin) is also slated to return.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/43fc2095708795f9e30a7d75a2452ae8

This week is the Women In League round, so we'll probably be wearing this...

Penrith_Panthers_2017_Alternative_Jersey_159_s_m_l_xl_2xl_3xl_large.jpg

OldPanther

Coach
I'll likely be going. Weather looks good on the forcast and 3pm is good around my work hours. Hope Cleary and Moylan find a good balance finally and Wallace makes a difference to our attack.

MrBlack

Juniors
We will be there.

Big run of winnable home games coming up so now is our chance to make a move up the ladder.

Will be a 4 point turn around result as the Titans are right on our heels.

franklin2323

Immortal
Merrin pretty much out for the year now....

Reported as up to 8 weeks

Back for the finals should we make it. I don't think we will feel his injury so much tbh.

I think we will run with a backrow of:

Yeo
CHN
JFH

Just depends who plays where is the question. It will allow us to play Cartwright at lock off the bench when he returns. May give Peachey more minutes once Whare comes back. So not the end of the world

tripster

Juniors
This game worries me. The Titans have a very tough (and under rated) pack and have shown an ability to match it with the top sides. They are only one win behind us on the ladder. I think we are really going to miss Merrin in this game with the meters he has been making and his offloads.

My heart says Penrith but my brain unfortunately tells me the Titans will probably get one up on us in this one.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Titans are a different side on the road. We have to watch out for Taylor but if we play consistent we win.
The wild card is whether Fathead turns up for the tits or plays disinterested.

Fangs

Coach
Should be an entertaining game. But the Titans are very dangerous. They don't have an easy draw but I won't be surprised if they sneak into the 8. Especially if the Hayne Plane doesn't remain grounded.

betcats

Referee
Looking forward to Bryce getting back, give him a good solid run this week and if he pulls up ok bring him off the bench next week. Depending on when Whare comes back he might even push Browne off the bench.

betcats

Referee
Looking forward to seeing how Cleary backs up this week, im not expecting another display like Friday night but hopefully he takes control a bit more.

Panthers coach Anthony Griffin has named his 21-man squad to face Gold Coast Titans at Pepper Stadium on Saturday. Matt Moylan and Peter Wallace return from injury while Dean Whare (jaw) and Trent Merrin (knee) are unavailable for selection. Bryce Cartwright is also back in action this weekend and will take the field for the Panthers ISP side against Illawarra Cutters.

To help celebrate Women In League Round, the Panthers will wear the pink-coloured 2017 Alternate Jersey.

GET ALL YOUR GAMEDAY INFO HERE

Panthers v Titans
3pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Tyrone PEACHEY
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Matt MOYLAN (c)
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Moses LEOTA

14. Sione KATOA
15. Leilani LATU
16. Tim BROWNE
17. James FISHER-HARRIS
18. Tyrone MAY
19. Viliame KIKAU
20. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
21. Mitch REIN

Panthers ISP coach Garth Brennan has named his side to face Illawarra Cutters at Pepper Stadium on Saturday. The Panthers ISP side will wear the 2017 Home Jersey.

ISP Panthers v Illawarra Cutters
12.40pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Jarome LUAI
2. Maika SIVO
3. Jed CARTWRIGHT
4. Christian CRICHTON
5. Lachlan STEIN
6. Tyrone MAY
7. Darren NICHOLLS (c)
8. Kaide ELLIS
9. Mitch REIN
10. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Bryce CARTWRIGHT

14. Liam COLEMAN
15. Liam MARTIN
16. Nick LUI-TOSO
17. Oliver CLARK
18. Tom EISENHUTH

Panthers NYC coach David Tangata-Toa has named his side to face Gold Coast Titans at Pepper Stadium on Saturday. The NYC Panthers will wear the 2017 Home Jersey.

NYC Panthers v NYC Titans
10.45am Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Jamon WORMLEATON
3. Richie MUNCHOW
4. Mose FEILO
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Sam MARTIN-SAVAGE
7. Dean BLORE
8. Tom SKINNER
9. Wayde EGAN (c)