What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rooftop Bacardi Breezer Boys do it again......

GongPanther

Referee
Coach: You two still want to be in the next Oz side?

The Usual Suspects: Uh.....yea?

Coach: Well,it's time to do a bit of celebrating.

Pedge1971

First Grade
June 2013 Mal was kicked out of a bar for being disorderly & serving himself behind a bar (uninvited & breaching liquor laws) during an Origin bonding session days before game 2. I'm guessing you've missed the irony in your haste to lay the slipper in.

Keep trying though.

Note that it was a team bonding session not 2 wankers on it on their day off. Also, it was the coach being a pissed twat. Also it wasnt an all day session.

Is it just because it is Duges who you obviously have a club hard on for champ? Keep trying though.....

Pedge1971

First Grade
But imagine the sessions with fittler and johns at the helm. They'll be on it at airport bins, police station floors, etc.

Yep. But they will be drunk together and a f**king team. Seems this lot was a bunch of individuals playing for themselves.

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
Well we now know know Pedge owns a mobile & knows how to use it. Maintain the rage sister.

You know do you champ? Go you little little winner!.

I know know u are a Qlder and therefore as a supporter of the series winners u can give as much advice as u want want.

But to imply this type of shit is common practice in Qld citing Mal being a merkin in a pub in Brisbane is a bit ott.

Cam Smith was coaching that team as he does now and anyone that counted had a few cans and was locked up in bed the night Mal made a merkin of himself.

But u know know right Johnsy? Keep the advice coming its is all good.

Alex28

Coach
The incident itself is pretty minor, however it is when it happened and the importance of the game that they were up the coast for that is the issue.

Surely people can see that Dugan is a ridiculously poor influence on Ferguson. Time and time again Ferguson gets himself into trouble, and his dickhead mate Dugan is right there dragging him into it.

The worst bit is that they got a lift down the coast with a photographer to catch up with Dugan's mates. How did they think they could sink piss for 8 hours a few days before Origin and it not get into the media?

This is the very essence of the difference between NSW and QLD. It just means more for the Queenslanders - in every step they do what they have to do to win. What do we (NSW) do? Prep like it's a holiday, not put in on the field.

These guys just shouldn't be selected again. Their attitude is not what we need to win.

Life's Good

Coach
Mitchell Pearce should get down on his hands and knees and thank Duges & Fergo. The frenzy whipped up by the media over this has taken his performance(or lack of)away from the media for a while. I can see the headlines for 2018 'team disruptions impacted Pearce in 2017 but this is now in the past which is a key to his selection for this series'.

Clifferd

Coach
These 2 spoilt merkins get the privledge to play origin yet still f**k up lol. How hard is it to wait until after said game to catch up with your mates

The fact they even thought about pub, drinks, having a punt etc is unprofessional.

If NSW were serious they should both not be available for selection next year..they have one f**king job, everyone else can do it..why can't they?

I would gladly dip my ballsack into 10 consecutive rat traps for 30 grand and they can't even be sober for a week and a half

Walker and Turbo can replace them next year.

OldPanther

Coach
http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/07/18/18/22/pub-manager-denies-dugan-and-ferguson-engaged-in-bender

The former Canberra Raiders teammates reportedly spent their day off drinking at the pub in northern NSW, five days before the Blues suffered a heavy defeat in Brisbane.

The Blues were based in Kingscliff, about an hour's drive from the hotel, and were given the day to themselves ahead of the crucial clash.

And one simple phone call this morning suggested that the drinking session may have actually been relaxed catch-up with friends over a few beers and a meet-and-greet with locals.

General manager of the Lennox Point hotel, Nick Waldheim, declared the players "were no drama at any point".

He said the players had arranged to meet with friends and have lunch. The pair joined in a local raffle, took photographs with kids and had a few drinks.

"They were definitely not unruly. To say it was an alcohol-fueled binge is a complete exaggeration," Mr Waldheim said.

Alex28

Coach
It's Origin. Just spend a day off the piss and focus on the job at hand.

What do you think Queensland was doing on the Sunday?

_Johnsy

Referee
You know do you champ? Go you little little winner!.

I know know u are a Qlder and therefore as a supporter of the series winners u can give as much advice as u want want.

But to imply this type of shit is common practice in Qld citing Mal being a merkin in a pub in Brisbane is a bit ott.

Cam Smith was coaching that team as he does now and anyone that counted had a few cans and was locked up in bed the night Mal made a merkin of himself.

But u know know right Johnsy? Keep the advice coming its is all good.

Sadly all you've done is show you know SFA.

I saw Turbo & J Lyon having lunch at the Tumbulgum pub on the same day, and having a few beers to boot. That didn't make the news, I wonder why?

Clifferd

Coach
what a f*cking beat up.

they're adults. they didn't harm anyone. they drank 6 f*cking days out from an origin.

soon breaking wind will be a newsworthy nrl crime.

That's beside the point. If they let things like this go they'll never stop a drinking culture

They need to be harsh on things even like this. Just wait until the games over then celebrate like your life depends on it ffs

myrrh ken

First Grade
These 2 spoilt merkins get the privledge to play origin yet still f**k up lol. How hard is it to wait until after said game to catch up with your mates

The fact they even thought about pub, drinks, having a punt etc is unprofessional.

Some footballers are simple folk and don't know what to do on a day off.

Reminds me of Luke Rooney's infamous quote on a Roos tour about visiting Prague - the old political, cultural, and economic centre of central Europe teeming with history, cultural attractions, great beer and czech girls.

"None of us liked it," winger Luke Rooney told 2UE yesterday. "There was nothing to do. There were hardly any pubs, no TABs. I'd rather be in Penrith."

Last edited:

Latest posts