What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
working on the construction sites I have in the past I do wonder if the fully grown adults manage to get shit/piss on the seat/walls/floor/roof etc in their own homes. Most of them have been proper bathrooms too and not dodgy portaloos

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the guy that decided out of 10 free tables at the place i had lunch today to plonk his 3 screaming kids at the one directly next to me while i was reading the paper

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I punch really fast so here i go.

Paul Kent
Nick the dick Kyriagos (would be easier to kick his matchstick legs than punch him though)
Big nose Tomic
Sam Thaidaze
Rusty Crowe (i would throw the phone back at this goose)
Virat Kholi

Theres probably more,but i would probably be tired after laying that lot out.

King hit

Coach
Co-worker of mine. Smug sob talking to me so rudely last night. Seemed to think I couldn't open plastic. f**k off dude and focus on your own work not me.

King hit

Coach
Are you a plastic opener by trade?

Nightfill at Woolies. I was filling sugar opening the plastic along the lines like I was told to and then he came along and went on about how I was doing it wrong and even a little girl could open it the other way. It came across as very arrogant and rude.

Latest posts