What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Dogmatix

Juniors
The next big signing Souths should make is to poach the recruiter from one of the clubs that is good at recruiting. Like the Melbourne Storm. Souths should just offer the Melbourne Storm recruiter double or triple their current wages. If they say no then quadruple it

It will be money well spent. If Crichton leaves because he does not want to play in a dud team then the burrow will be empty on game day and membership numbers will collapse so Souths will lose money that way instead. Souths need the next signing to be a big one to stop the rot

Bunnies_Pride

Juniors
You heard it here first....
We pulled out of signing maloney....why?
To welcome geriatric Benjy Marshall to the retirement home.....
Lolololo

If we payed the same as Broncos ( wink wink, 150k for the privilege to play under maguire) then it wouldn't be so bad. At that price he'd be a direct replacement for Luke Kelly. With walker and reynolds in the halves he can be backup or bench utility (which he hasn't been to bad for the donkeys). Frees up space to get some forwards and another classy back.

Rsag85

Bench
In my opinion I hope this plays out

Maloney remains at the sharks
We release Farah to England and Cody to go for a bigger deal at the knights
We sign Cronk

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
In my opinion I hope this plays out

Maloney remains at the sharks
We release Farah to England and Cody to go for a bigger deal at the knights
We sign Cronk

I doubt Newcastle would want Cody tbh. They'll want Maloney and sharks will get Cronk. But I hope Farah goes to England as well!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
The next big signing Souths should make is to poach the recruiter from one of the clubs that is good at recruiting. Like the Melbourne Storm. Souths should just offer the Melbourne Storm recruiter double or triple their current wages. If they say no then quadruple it

It will be money well spent. If Crichton leaves because he does not want to play in a dud team then the burrow will be empty on game day and membership numbers will collapse so Souths will lose money that way instead. Souths need the next signing to be a big one to stop the rot

see i told you r20 that dogmatix truly knows his rugby league this is a great truth telling heart felt post to all associated with souths today, but the problem is can souths see it? i been asking about reinstating mark hughes for ages .

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

A good accountant would be nice as well. Someone to tell Souths not to be so stupid.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Well firstly, I thought about players to go, then I thought about retention:

Gi
Aj
Jennings
Sam
Renno
Crichton
Cook
Turner.
Burns.
Fui
Reggie
Water bottle and gear stewards.

Everyone else, even our beloved Sutto, they can go.

Then I'm going to bid for these off contracts ( so far as I know):

Dean Pay or Geoff Toovey coach.

Josh mcCrone.
Blake ferguson
Patrick kafusi
Ben Spina
Brendon Elliot
Tyrone Roberts
Agnatious Parsi
Gerard Beale
Scott Sorensen
Jordan kahu