What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Dumb Souths, should never of signed Farah and should of been giving Cook 80 minutes to develop his game.
Dumb Souths,should never of signed Cherrington and Rochow who both have failed miserably in offering any depth to the team.
Dumb Souths,should of at least signed 1 experienced back to start the 2017 season instead of taking a gamble with Burns and Jennings.
Dumb Souths,should of never extended the contracts of the twins.
Dumb Souths,should never of lost Walker or Brown.
Dumb Souths,Retention and recruiting management have NFI
Dumb Souths,have a lot of soul searching to do.
Dumb Souths,have done zilch to rectify the overall problem for next season.
Dumb Souths,have become way to comfortable with themselves.

handyman2190

Bench
Dumb Souths, should never of signed Farah and should of been giving Cook 80 minutes to develop his game.
Dumb Souths,should never of signed Cherrington and Rochow who both have failed miserably in offering any depth to the team.
Dumb Souths,should of at least signed 1 experienced back to start the 2017 season instead of taking a gamble with Burns and Jennings.
Dumb Souths,should of never extended the contracts of the twins.
Dumb Souths,should never of lost Walker or Brown.
Dumb Souths,Retention and recruiting management have NFI
Dumb Souths,have a lot of soul searching to do.
Dumb Souths,have done zilch to rectify the overall problem for next season.
Dumb Souths,have become way to comfortable with themselves.
Tend to agree with this surmation mark hughs should never have been sacked our recruiting is non existent
This i have faith in the players is BS
When memberships have fallen merchandiae money has dropped maybe this complacency and buckpassing will stop
I have the distinct feeling no players want to come unless they recieve gross overs we dont even replace those leaving

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Massive clean out required.

The other thing is we can pilfer all the gun players nsw cup etc.

We have loads of options.

No tweaking a hopeless side. Deck chairs on the titanic.

Put that donut down and show them the door richo.

Start with the coach.

No choice big fella.

It's either them or it's you.

Last edited:

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Brendon Elliot could slot easily into the halves the day after this years grand final.

He's been well brought up at the knights in their busiest role.

Bring back the step, the jink and the lines.

Tweaking is twinking.

The next big signing Souths should make is to poach the recruiter from one of the clubs that is good at recruiting. Like the Melbourne Storm. Souths should just offer the Melbourne Storm recruiter double or triple their current wages. If they say no then quadruple it

It will be money well spent. If Crichton leaves because he does not want to play in a dud team then the burrow will be empty on game day and membership numbers will collapse so Souths will lose money that way instead. Souths need the next signing to be a big one to stop the rot
As much as i love Crichton and hope he stay with souths for the next 10 years i would still renew my membership next year. SSTID

CAFPOW

Juniors
No new signing news So, either Richo is really keeping new signings for next season a secret until the end of the season or we really badly stuffed up our salary cap, we have no more money to sign anyone.

Latest posts