What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Beale beale beale!

Press release

Today the South Sydney Rabbitohs are pleased to announce the signing of Brendon Elliot for 2 seasons.

"Brendan has been an exemplary player for the knights and we look forward to seeing him at 5/8 next year"

"We are sad to announce the retirement of John Sutton who is taking up a role as a trainer for next season while completing a second business degree."

"Oh yeah, Cronk and Beale have been signed for 5 years each"

shanneth richoson
Donut tester (pineapple) and head of recruitment.

handyman2190

Bench
No new signing news So, either Richo is really keeping new signings for next season a secret until the end of the season or we really badly stuffed up our salary cap, we have no more money to sign anyone.
What would be the reason not anouncing new signings? I understand not talking about potential signings but it dosent make sense.. also those leaving tyrel bryson neilson gray the ones we know about this must have freed up some dollars for at least 2 replacements if we dont at least sign replacements for those players it would go close to mismanagement but we offered maloney 800 odd so there must be money available but is there any players available or are we going to go geriatric and u20s again

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Dumb Souths, should never of signed Farah and should of been giving Cook 80 minutes to develop his game.
Dumb Souths,should never of signed Cherrington and Rochow who both have failed miserably in offering any depth to the team.
Dumb Souths,should of at least signed 1 experienced back to start the 2017 season instead of taking a gamble with Burns and Jennings.
Dumb Souths,should of never extended the contracts of the twins.
Dumb Souths,should never of lost Walker or Brown.
Dumb Souths,Retention and recruiting management have NFI
Dumb Souths,have a lot of soul searching to do.
Dumb Souths,have done zilch to rectify the overall problem for next season.
Dumb Souths,have become way to comfortable with themselves.

very good post but lets give the twins a bit of slack we truly have no other back ups...Shadow....

handyman2190

Bench
very good post but lets give the twins a bit of slack we truly have no other back ups...Shadow....
Twins have been called in for 1 year extensions at reduced rates for 2019
Lets see what happens.
Newcastle have signed 6 players the tigers 8 this prompts me to say they wont be in 15 and 16 positions next year....were does that leave us???

Travitoh

First Grade
Twins have been called in for 1 year extensions at reduced rates for 2019
Lets see what happens.
Newcastle have signed 6 players the tigers 8 this prompts me to say they wont be in 15 and 16 positions next year....were does that leave us???

Getting GI back next year will be a big in and better than anyone Newcastle or Wests are getting in.

CAFPOW

Juniors
What would be the reason not anouncing new signings? I understand not talking about potential signings but it dosent make sense.. also those leaving tyrel bryson neilson gray the ones we know about this must have freed up some dollars for at least 2 replacements if we dont at least sign replacements for those players it would go close to mismanagement but we offered maloney 800 odd so there must be money available but is there any players available or are we going to go geriatric and u20s again

Souths announced Gagai's signing maybe only because his signing was leaked to the media. Perhaps, holding off signing announcement is an ok idea, it should help us fans make the long long off season go quick, that's if actually have new signings other than Britt and Arthars.

Rsag85

Bench
I definitely can if it's for Cronk. But the problem is that they would have mad salary cap problems in their attempt to get Cronk. Don't you like Adam Reynolds Rsag? Or are you seeing an Adam Reynolds/Cronk combo?

I thinking of a Reynolds and Cronk combo I feel Reynolds could learn a lot from Cronk and take his game to that next level.

Pommy

Coach
Getting GI back next year will be a big in and better than anyone Newcastle or Wests are getting in.

Gi five years ago maybe, but age comes to us all. Newcastle are looking like a real side next year, they don't even look bad now. I think they look a better side than us already they are just missing a little composure.

Pommy

Coach
There is always a way.One make Sam take a pay cut not worth what he is currently on two release dead weight like Robbie Farah

Neither is going to happen. Your in fantasy land with comments like this. If Farah leaves its of his own accord.

Latest posts