What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R21 Sat - Roosters 22-16 Cowboys @ Allianz

Round 21: Roosters v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
The Roosters will miss Friend, Cordner & Gordon too much
Fingers crossed we get a better crowd than last week and the Victor Radley fan club come along again

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
so if we win this and the sharks lose we jump to 4th barring manly racking up some F/A in a win against the storm?

Danish

Referee
so if we win this and the sharks lose we jump to 4th barring manly racking up some F/A in a win against the storm?

If you win this by 6 or more and the sharks lose by 6 or more you'll jump to 3rd, with us dropping to 5th and sharks staying in 4th.

If you lose by a couple tries and Manly win by a couple tries, you could drop down to 6th. In this situation we would remain in 2nd place on for and against with our game against the storm in round 23 potentially being a battle for the minor premiership.

So there is quite a bit on the line for both of us this weekend!

The multiple injuries across the park for both sides makes this an absolute coin toss IMO. I'll give it to us based on little more than my own hope and bias

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
winterstein back deserves much more attention then it has gotten. Averages a tad over 100m this year but those tough ones out of dummy half returning kicks are crucial

Danish

Referee
That try was entirely Coote's fault. Why he was up in the line making tackles I'll never know.