What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

Tom155

Coach
It will be interesting to see how he preforms at RG. All the games he started with Dallas were at LG.
Yeah I know he moved because young Garcia was more comfortable on the left but with the acquisition of Barbre it may not matter

I think he will handle the switch well though

shiznit

Coach
Just watching the HOF enshrinement ceremony...

I'm a Raiders fan but...

How good is it to see TD. He didn't play long but my god he was great.

Without TD I don't think Elway finishes the way he does...

DC_fan

Coach
Just watching the HOF enshrinement ceremony...

I'm a Raiders fan but...

How good is it to see TD. He didn't play long but my god he was great.

Without TD I don't think Elway finishes the way he does...

Wouldn't it bet great to be there when one of your teams players is enshrined.

shiznit

Coach
Wouldn't it bet great to be there when one of your teams players is enshrined.
It would depend on the player... I wouldn't mind going when Charles Woodson goes in... I think him and Peyton will both go in together first ballot.

But they don't have to be just Raiders... I wouldn't mind being there when Troy Polumalu goes in... he was always one of my favourites...

DC_fan

Coach
It would depend on the player... I wouldn't mind going when Charles Woodson goes in... I think him and Peyton will both go in together first ballot.

But they don't have to be just Raiders... I wouldn't mind being there when Troy Polumalu goes in... he was always one of my favourites...

A Cowboy is a Cowboy is a Cowboy. So I wouldn't care which Cowboy player it was. The atmosphere of the occasion would be so incredible.

shiznit

Coach
Just quietly... I reckon that's a great bit of work you guys did picking Osweiler up for 700K.

You guys end up getting the QB you wanted a year ago... but on the Browns dime...

Quite frankly he's been terrible in the last season.... but if there was ANY situation he is going to thrive in I think it's yours...

legend

Coach
I'm actually thinking this might be the right move. Parks and Simmons are showing a lot of promise on the field. I think the locker room leadership is the thing they'll miss most with Ward.

I was high on the Bucs this year for a number of reasons but adding Ward puts them in the dirvers seat for the NFC South IMO.

Tom155

Coach
I'm actually thinking this might be the right move. Parks and Simmons are showing a lot of promise on the field. I think the locker room leadership is the thing they'll miss most with Ward.

I was high on the Bucs this year for a number of reasons but adding Ward puts them in the dirvers seat for the NFC South IMO.
Simmons looks real good, Parks is meh a special teamer at best, Jamal Carter will pass him soon imo

I definitely would have kept TJ around, not a fan of this move

legend

Coach
From the locker room, I agree with you. Not the right move. It's good he found a home in Tampa. I like their chances this year in an improving division.

I see us going 8-8 or 9-7 at best.