What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hail mary

I will admit this one was a little bit of a g up hehe I don't admire mccrone but he's our current best and most experienced half. You would be silly not to have him on the team. As for Mary we're bloody lucky to have him I tell you that

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Some of the worst co-ordinated fieldsmen in world cricket have been adopted as cult heroes by Aussie crowds. Phil Tufnell immediately comes to mind. I am sure Forum members can suggest others.

I think in a similar spirit we could adopt our own Mary as a cult figure. After all he has so many of the credentials for an anti-hero. It's the old story - better to have a laugh than cry.

Don't forget that our appraisal of Mary has counted for zilch in the two major extensions of his tenure. Maybe a little well aimed ridicule might gain a bit more attention.

How does that nursery rhyme go? Something like:
Mary, Mary quite contrary!

getsmarty

Immortal
Once again our coach has shown that when we struggle he has no answers.Time to put this silly thread to bed...Anyone who thinks that McGregor is a good coach is basically just as clueless as our coach.

Shame on the Board for renewing him...What a total disgrace this decision has turned out to be.

Under the current regime we have NO Consistency / Lack the Killer instinct / Cannot put the close games to bed.
Thanks to the Board we will be re-building for many years after the current coach has left the building.

Last edited:
Once again our coach has shown that when we struggle he has no answers.Time to put this silly thread to bed...Anyone who thinks that McGregor is a good coach is basically just as clueless as our coach.

Shame on the Board for renewing him...What a total disgrace this decision has turned out to be.

Under the current regime we have NO Consistency / Lack the Killer instinct / Cannot put the close games to bed.
Thanks to the Board we will be re-building for many years after the current coach has left the building.
haha your a deadset tosser. Blame Mary for every loss and no credit when we win. Go post on the sack McGregor thread ya loser. Sore sore loser you are indeed

shame on you

getsmarty

Immortal
haha your a deadset tosser. Blame Mary for every loss and no credit when we win. Go post on the sack McGregor thread ya loser. Sore sore loser you are indeed

Shame on me ???...Really..Were you happy to lose to the possible wooden spooners by 7 and we only beat them by 2 last time. The current coach has proven over 3 years that he is not up to the job. We will not win a title with him as coach. If that in your words makes me a "Tosser", then sorry for wanting to excel and expect the best from the team I have supported for decades.

When you are happy with mediocrity and expect mediocrity that is what you will get.

P.S we have now won 4 from our last 12 games...speaks for itself really.

Last edited:

Dragons 09

Juniors
Seriously you must work for the club.

No offence intended if you dont.

Absoloutely NO other way for me to understand why you could possibly not see that Mary is trash.

Put him on the open market and he wouldnt get a job cleaning fu**kn toilets.

It's a troll just trying to wind everyone up. Ignore it and it will eventually disappear up its own ass.

Old Timer

Coach
Wow Mc Fookknuckle has to be applauded for todays effort
  1. We came out of the blocks like Kingstown Town and looked like we were never going to be headed.
  2. The use of the interchange bench was truly inspirational and showed how a top class coach uses it to the absolute detriment of the opposition.
  3. The quality and control we showed with the ball in hand had to be seen to be believed and must have other teams shitting themselves.
  4. The motivation shown by the team to get up for his important game will install faith in the most disillusioned of fans.
  5. The way we capitalised on the line breaks and offloads was testament to a well drilled team nothing like practise makes perfect.
The club has again proved all the doubters wrong and having taken the option to sign Mc Fookknuckle master coach extraordinaire before any other greedy clubs got to him shows stands the club in great stead for the next 2 years maybe they should offer another extension now.
How dare anybody ever say anything bad about the club or the coach ever again and anything bad that happens cannot possibly be there fault so direct all criticism when required to the missing persons department.

That should appease all the soft cocks now for the truth of the matter.

"Hail f**king Mary"
To right we should but with hail stones as big as bowling balls because that's exactly what our shit coach deserves.

slippery5

Juniors
Wow Mc Fookknuckle has to be applauded for todays effort
  1. We came out of the blocks like Kingstown Town and looked like we were never going to be headed.
  2. The use of the interchange bench was truly inspirational and showed how a top class coach uses it to the absolute detriment of the opposition.
  3. The quality and control we showed with the ball in hand had to be seen to be believed and must have other teams shitting themselves.
  4. The motivation shown by the team to get up for his important game will install faith in the most disillusioned of fans.
  5. The way we capitalised on the line breaks and offloads was testament to a well drilled team nothing like practise makes perfect.
The club has again proved all the doubters wrong and having taken the option to sign Mc Fookknuckle master coach extraordinaire before any other greedy clubs got to him shows stands the club in great stead for the next 2 years maybe they should offer another extension now.
How dare anybody ever say anything bad about the club or the coach ever again and anything bad that happens cannot possibly be there fault so direct all criticism when required to the missing persons department.

That should appease all the soft cocks now for the truth of the matter.

"Hail f**king Mary"
To right we should but with hail stones as big as bowling balls because that's exactly what our shit coach deserves.
I'm thinking Mutiny is what he deserves…….

Qdf

Juniors
I will admit this one was a little bit of a g up hehe I don't admire mccrone but he's our current best and most experienced half. You would be silly not to have him on the team. As for Mary we're bloody lucky to have him I tell you that
You must be a relation.