What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett: James Roberts has been off drugs for 6 months

Pedge1971

First Grade
Cause Grimey is being witty. He has about 5 sledges in his armoury and Ring Gids gets pulled out when salty butthurt doesnt work.

Interesting that the common thread between the Broncos now and the time Gids was peddling his wares at the Knights was that old merkin Wayne.

Culture much? Well and truly passed by Bellamy, Robinson and Green and going backwards.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Cause Grimey is being witty. He has about 5 sledges in his armoury and Ring Gids gets pulled out when salty butthurt doesnt work.

Interesting that the common thread between the Broncos now and the time Gids was peddling his wares at the Knights was that old merkin Wayne.

Culture much? Well and truly passed by Bellamy, Robinson and Green and going backwards.

Now who's salty and butthurt?

Chin up old mate. You're a true Broncos fan.

How's your thread comparing Austin, Milford and Moses going? Milford played origin, Moses is playing weekly in a winning side.. poor old Austin, can't even find touch

Milford failed at Origin.

Moses will be found out very soon, beating the Broncos doesn't exactly make you a winner. We owned him in 2 different colours this year, and we've had an awful season. LOL @ "weekly winning side"...come on now. We won 10 games in a row last year, I didn't see you mentioning Austin or any Raiders being part of a "weekly winning side" in 2016...lol.

Austin will come good. He kicks the best touch finders in the game, so I can forgive him for missing 1.

How are YOU going btw? Still as big a loser as ever I see. A "weekly losing twat" if you will.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Haha you like to throw around the baseless shit, but get all defensive when its thrown back.

Drug culture. Broncos. Peas in a pod.

I just asked if you knew - maybe I want to score. You're the one sounding defensive.

Would be great if you could post an example of this "baseless shit" that I throw around.

I'll wait for you.

Spade

Juniors
Nothings been said about Broncos players wearing the green tape after Wayne banned it?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Now who's salty and butthurt?

Chin up old mate. You're a true Broncos fan.

Love them. Been practicing pissing in my seat all day and now had a skin full so I can go out and drag sheilas to the ground like my idol Jimmy the Jet.

What a club we are eh?

Latest posts