What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Membership

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs Celebrate 30,000 Members On Board Member Cruise

Thu 4th May, 05:38PM
1493884173756.jpg;pv5fcea8c4a4abd7a6

Fittingly, the announcement coincided with the departure of our Red & Green Member Cruise hosted by our Official Membership Partner - P&O Cruises.

CEO Blake Solly, along with Rabbitohs legends Mario Fenech, Roy Asotasi and Ben Lowe, revealed the milestone to over 200 Members at a cocktail function onboard the Pacific Jewel as they set off on a four night cruise to Moreton Island.

“Hitting the 30,000 Members mark is a huge milestone for our Club. We are extremely fortunate to have such passionate and loyal Members who stick with the Club through the good and bad,” said Solly.

“We don’t take this support lightly and we, as a Club, are ever grateful to our Members .

“I would like to say a huge thank you to all our Members and also to our Membership team at the Rabbitohs. Together we have worked as a family, all in the name of the Club, and I am proud to celebrate this milestone with 200 of our most fanatical Members and P&O Cruises.”

web_members30k.jpg;pv9bbffadd28b0883c

Over 333 Members signed up before the Loyalty Status cut-off to push our Rabbitohs family over the milestone number.

The Rabbitohs are extremely proud of our strong Membership base and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has shown their support, passion and loyalty in 2017

alien

Referee
getting over 30,000 is very good considering the season the team had last year and that the team doesn't look any better this year

Pommy

Coach
Wel your prediction is wrong shadow I am a member.
Sorry to inform you but you are now a don't knower.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spot on!!!!

In another thread about our draw he has said people who blindly renew are the problem re our draw!!!!

Screw the bandwagoners I say Shadow!!!!!!
You do realise that using more than exclamation mark is a sign of mental instability.

While using them incorrectly is a sign of a very low IQ.

Are you mentally unstable?
Do you have a very low IQ, for example, are you eligible to receive a pension for having a disability?

I'm being serious and in no way being critical of handicapped people. I need to know the answers to these questions so that I can address your posts correctly in future.

Thank you.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You do realise that using more than exclamation mark is a sign of mental instability.

While using them incorrectly is a sign of a very low IQ.

Are you mentally unstable?
Do you have a very low IQ, for example, are you eligible to receive a pension for having a disability?

I'm being serious and in no way being critical of handicapped people. I need to know the answers to these questions so that I can address your posts correctly in future.

Thank you.
Exclamation marks are a way of expressing yourself and the importance in what you're saying....

No I work about 34hrs a week!!!!!

My IQ is actually good and I've done the test before!!!!

What do you mean address my posts.....?

I am not here to cause trouble. But there are sure some others that are here for that.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exclamation marks are a way of expressing yourself and the importance in what you're saying....

No I work about 34hrs a week!!!!!

My IQ is actually good and I've done the test before!!!!

What do you mean address my posts.....?

I am not here to cause trouble. But there are sure some others that are here for that.
I think you get your points across very clearly and passionately already with the way you construct your posts. All those exclamation marks make your posts look juvenile, which is a shame, because you have good content.

All those exclamation marks are an immense distraction I just don't see why anyone would do that, because it actually has the opposite effect that you think it has.

Just my view. trying to help.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think you get your points across very clearly and passionately already with the way you construct your posts. All those exclamation marks make your posts look juvenile, which is a shame, because you have good content.

All those exclamation marks are an immense distraction I just don't see why anyone would do that, because it actually has the opposite effect that you think it has.

Just my view. trying to help.
Hmmmm....

I also suggest you help out Rabbit Toes and that he doesn't try to stir an argument as often as he does.

Pommy

Coach
Rabs I've kept quiet and haven't said much recently. The best way to make an effort is to just get on and do it.
MadUnit is here to moderate now he paid the cards out, he doesn't need you or any one else pointing out things to him. At the moment it looks like your trying to stir shit.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabs I've kept quiet and haven't said much recently. The best way to make an effort is to just get on and do it.
MadUnit is here to moderate now he paid the cards out, he doesn't need you or any one else pointing out things to him. At the moment it looks like your trying to stir shit.
I'm not trying to stir anything tbh with you.

You might want tell your mate Rabbit Toes to stop only replying to me when he wants an argument.

Plus talk to Southy as I'm willing to extend the olive branch.

I don't hold any grudges but it seems some do in here.

I don't want trouble.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Travitoh and myself are being men and choosing to get over what our differences were and just try our best!

But yeah that's me trying to stir trouble.

Righteo!

Latest posts