What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kogarah last home game.Big crowd required

Emu01

Juniors
I know the team doesn't really deserve our support,but it's our last home game and they normally play well at Kogarah and win.

If we can win this one we might just turn the corner and come home with a wet sail.

A fan follows their team through thick and thin. The players really need us fans to stick solid this week.

If we can build a good atmosphere at Kogarah I believe the players will respond with a win.

It's a great time slot this week for family's so bring everyone along and support the dragons at home for the last time in 17.

I will be on the hill cheering I hope everyone else here shows up..

Dragons fans fire up!!

Last edited:

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Triple header, everything to play for in all 3 grades.
NYC battling for a top 4 spot.
Illawarra battling to stay in the 8
1st Grade should be wanting to reclaim a spot in the 8.

Normally this represent a great day of footy entertainment, however?????

Gareth67

First Grade
Will truly be disappointed if they do not play with the same passion and commitment that they showed in the earlier rounds .
They owe the Dragon fans and more so those , who do make the trips every weekend , wherever they may be playing .
I am not interested in the result , only that the team does the Dragon's jersey proud , win , lose or draw .

John moz

Juniors
Not interested after mary was resigned this year shows the club and board do not care on our say of the members and loyal fans.We will again for the next 2 years be so inconsistent under marys coaching structures.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I know the team doesn't really deserve our support,but it's our last home game and they normally play well at Kogarah and win.

If we can win this one we might just turn the corner and come home with a wet sail.

A fan follows their team through thick and thin. The players really need us fans to stick solid this week.

If we can build a good atmosphere at Kogarah I believe the players will respond with a win.

It's a great time slot this week for family's so bring everyone along and support the dragons at home for the last time in 17.

I will be on the hill cheering I hope everyone else here shows up..

Dragons fans fire up!!

That the spirit Emu01. The club and the ground is part of my DNA and it's the last game at Kogarah and we don't get many.

A good win or even a win as you say, should get the boys and fans fired up and we can all do it again in the semi's.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
The Kogarah debut as a first grader for Matt Dufty is a good reason to turn up on Saturday. I would love to be there however another commitment will prevent me going.As a local junior and exciting as he can be he deserves a big crowd and support from the Dragon faithfull , Matt will repay us in spades for many a game in the future.

Good Luck Matty Dufty.

Dragon for life

Juniors
I think you should boycott the game in protest at the resigning of Mary. As hard as it would be not to support the team, it may finally wake the people up that make these hard decisions.
Yes the team would love to play in front of a large parochial crowd but an empty stadium may tell them that their effort over the past couple of years is not good enough for us supporters. The players are as much to blame as the coach is. It's their effort or lack of that has got us p*ssed off. The coach not identifying that players like McDonald/Mcrone and even Widdop at times should have been dropped for below par performances just shows that he can't make tough decisions. Bennet has no problem sending them to reserve grade or benching them.

Make a stand guys. I live in Brissie so I wouldn't be there anyway but maybe this is what it needs to take to make some much needed changes.

I know this will p*ss people off but this is just my opinion for trying to get some action. Hurts the club but maybe will spark some action.

I don't think boycotting helps.

I was there for the Newcastle game and I'm sure the team being booed off the feild at half time helped us come back and win.

A good home crowd booing poor performances helps a lot.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I'm there, Kogarah is a special place.
This should be a special game with everything to play for. D4L

It will be a momentus time with local junior Matt Dufty in front of a big Kogarah atmospheric crowd. Hooah

grouch

First Grade
The beautiful thing about a big crowd showing up at this game is it will make an absolute mockery of the club's disastrous Right Game, Right Venue strategy. We drew just 12k to the SCG against the Rabbitohs. Imagine getting moret than that at Kogarah to watch one of the worst-drawing away teams in the NRL. Embarrassing for Doust and co.

Get there!

Emu01

Juniors
Will truly be disappointed if they do not play with the same passion and commitment that they showed in the earlier rounds .
They owe the Dragon fans and more so those , who do make the trips every weekend , wherever they may be playing .
I am not interested in the result , only that the team does the Dragon's jersey proud , win , lose or draw .

I agree Gareth.
I'm there, Kogarah is a special place.
This should be a special game with everything to play for. D4L

It will be a momentus time with local junior Matt Dufty in front of a big Kogarah atmospheric crowd. Uu ahh

Yes there was a write up in today's Smh about how Dufty loves playing at Kogarah. Won a couple of grand finals there as a kid playing for Penshurst Rsl.

SaintPauli

Juniors
The beautiful thing about a big crowd showing up at this game is it will make an absolute mockery of the club's disastrous Right Game, Right Venue strategy. We drew just 12k to the SCG against the Rabbitohs. Imagine getting moret than that at Kogarah to watch one of the worst-drawing away teams in the NRL. Embarrassing for Doust and co.

Get there!
SCG was an NRL monumental stuff up.
The time of a Friday was a joke. Too difficult for family's to get to game. It wasn't to long ago we got 35k at SCG for this type of game. Only it was Sunday footy.