What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham?

Frank Facer

First Grade
I just read on Fox Sports that Canterbury are tying to offload, James Graham, the Morris Brothers, Eastwood and Mbye. I would love us to sign Graham. We should have the cash available to sign him. I have been saying that we need another 2 good props added to our roster for next year. Graham would be great. He is a leader, he has a lot of passion, he has ball playing skills. A starting pair of props of Vaughan and Graham, would be one of the best in the comp. I think he would be good for our young forwards too. He also wants to win a premiership desperately. That could make us a better proposition than the likes of Newcastle, who are interested in signing Graham and have big money to offer him.

SBD82

Coach
I just read on Fox Sports that Canterbury are tying to offload, James Graham, the Morris Brothers, Eastwood and Mbye. I would love us to sign Graham. We should have the cash available to sign him. I have been saying that we need another 2 good props added to our roster for next year. Graham would be great. He is a leader, he has a lot of passion, he has ball playing skills. A starting pair of props of Vaughan and Graham, would be one of the best in the comp. I think he would be good for our young forwards too. He also wants to win a premiership desperately. That could make us a better proposition than the likes of Newcastle, who are interested in signing Graham and have big money to offer him.
This came up earlier in the year, and I was firmly against signing graham. I think he is in his twilight and nowhere near as effective as he once was.

However... the bloke f**king HATES losing. Might be just the sort of attitude the club needs at the moment to fire the boys up.

So it's a maybe from me now. How far we've fallen.

Gareth67

First Grade
I sure that the Dragons spoke to Graham a few years back , towards the end of his previous contract and the man apparently did not want to have anything to do with us .

I believe that if he was to go , then Newcastle would be his destination . He would probably view them as a young team on the rise and one that would be benefit more from his experience . That , plus being his last contract , he would be after the best possible deal , money wise .

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
If the dogs are paying some of his wage I could live with that. As others have said he hates losing & never gives up which would be what we need. I would much rather him than Lillyman of which there are murmurs around we are looking at him.

The guy has the right attitude, however he is physically past his used buy date and is one of the main reasons the Bulldogs have fallen apart this season.

Reactions: Qdf

Latest posts