What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham?

Saint or sinner

Juniors
The dogs are over cap and need to shift players klezmer is the man that I would be pushing to get..he has previously asked for a release and would add size and mongrel to our pack..imagine him Vaughan jdb lam frizz thomo and sims .. What a pack add quality halves to that..or even woods if they can't keep him..klemmer has youth on his side too

Dragon Blood

Juniors
The dogs are over cap and need to shift players klezmer is the man that I would be pushing to get..he has previously asked for a release and would add size and mongrel to our pack..imagine him Vaughan jdb lam frizz thomo and sims .. What a pack add quality halves to that..or even woods if they can't keep him..klemmer has youth on his side too
Woods???? Are you serious?

JDHD

Juniors

I agree with everything you said about Klemmer, but Woods? Hell no. He is absolutely thieving a living by being the only half decent forward in a reserve grade-quality pack. When he goes to the Bulldogs, he'll be exposed big time.

Qdf

Juniors
I just read on Fox Sports that Canterbury are tying to offload, James Graham, the Morris Brothers, Eastwood and Mbye. I would love us to sign Graham. We should have the cash available to sign him. I have been saying that we need another 2 good props added to our roster for next year. Graham would be great. He is a leader, he has a lot of passion, he has ball playing skills. A starting pair of props of Vaughan and Graham, would be one of the best in the comp. I think he would be good for our young forwards too. He also wants to win a premiership desperately. That could make us a better proposition than the likes of Newcastle, who are interested in signing Graham and have big money to offer him.
Don't like Graham at all his form has been way down this year. He is part of the Dogs downfall. Graham get a big no from me.That why the Dogs are off loading him.He just doesn't make a dent in the defence anymore. He's past it..

Qdf

Juniors
Klemmer is the man we need... He's got the aggro we need..
Woods..gets a big NO.. HE'S not the type we want , he's a SNAG..

Gippsy

Bench
Yep agree with Graham, for 1 or 2 years.

I'd grab either RCG or Latu for the long term and Graham for the short term. We need a starting prop to help Vaughan out, he is a fierce competitor, hates losing and would be great for a couple of years until Lawrie/Kerr are ready. He has the attitude we need.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Graham has had neck surgery and not been the same since. Tallis went down the same path, awesome until he had the neck surgery. If you can get Graham cheap he would be good but I am sure he would cost some $$. Dogs will foot some of his dollars for 2018 but not after that.

Cazbah Steeler

Juniors
I think the Bulldogs would let him go for $600,000 -$700,000. But then would you rather buy Adam Blair for $700,000
I would rather Graham over Blair for his leadership and hunger to win

St Georgio

Juniors
Graham is way past his used by date, he is better off going to Newcastle, we don't need washed up dog players, I rather go shopping in Canberra for some quality forwards.

Last edited:

Lethal25

Juniors
Graham does not bend the line, he is IMO a spent force. Rather be patient and wait to see who becomes available, if not keep rotating younger guys Lawrie and Kerr possibly.

Smirrors

Juniors
Problem with graham will be price. He will subsidised for one year then he sky rockets in price. A 2 year deal could work.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Take him, and by the time he is done in 1-2 years, guys like Kerr and Lawrie are ready to be starting week in week out.

We would be paying half of his salary, which would be a great get - wouldn't take him for his whole salary.

Klemmer would be great but he only re-signed earlier this year and his best mate Woods is joining the club - no chance for us

tumbidragon

First Grade
I'm a fan of the pom, but doesn't he have big problems with concussions? This late into his career I think he'd be more a risk than reward. Also think we need a big f**k off prop to break the advantage line over a workhorse.
No for me.

Latest posts