What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Union strikes again

Are then banned from playing League? NO. Are they banned from playing Rugby? NO. They simply do not meet the eligibility criteria because they are not committed 100% to playing Rugby. Just like many other games and sports around the world including League.

And as I have never attended a private school in my life, I can only assume you are talking about yourself, and I totally agree.
Spouting the same bullshit over and over and over. "Just like other sports". Well let's see an example of another sport publically threatening to ban players if they play another sport. You've run away from that already and no doubt you'll run away again. Time to give up. Go to your bunker and shoot yourself like your hero.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Spouting the same bullshit over and over and over. "Just like other sports". Well let's see an example of another sport publically threatening to ban players if they play another sport. You've run away from that already and no doubt you'll run away again. Time to give up. Go to your bunker and shoot yourself like your hero.

He is like one of those online CCP trolls who get paid 50c per comment. Part of the yawnion 50c army.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You do have a thing for the Nazis... doesn't surprise me.

Players are not being banned, get it through your think head, They are still able to play both League and Rugby, they are simply ineligible to be selected for a representative Rugby team if they are not prepared to be 100% committed to playing Rugby. Eligibility criteria accepted the world over.

Although given your Nazi fascination I'm not surprised you are picking on a Solomon islander whose first language is clearly not English. I'm sure your Aryan brotherhood would be most impressed with that, but those of us who aren't white like you and your "friends" can only look on in pity.

You do have a thing for the Nazis... doesn't surprise me.

Players are not being banned, get it through your think head, They are still able to play both League and Rugby, they are simply ineligible to be selected for a representative Rugby team if they are not prepared to be 100% committed to playing Rugby. Eligibility criteria accepted the world over.

Although given your Nazi fascination I'm not surprised you are picking on a Solomon islander whose first language is clearly not English. I'm sure your Aryan brotherhood would be most impressed with that, but those of us who aren't white like you and your "friends" can only look on in pity.
Your "I know you are but what am I" routine is possibly the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on here.

But I won't pick on someone who clearly has the wit and intellect of a small child too much, especially on a day when another nail was driven in naziball's coffin. That shit is as dead as your fuhrer in this country.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your "I know you are but what am I" routine is possibly the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on here.

But I won't pick on someone who clearly has the wit and intellect of a small child too much, especially on a day when another nail was driven in naziball's coffin. That shit is as dead as your fuhrer in this country.

I had to bring it down to your level, you can only comprehend a simple "routine". And again with your fascination with all things Nazi. Intelligent people have moved on from that failed ideology. Not you apparently, constant references to them, belittling people who aren't white, atypical behavior. One day you will grow up and realise the Nazis weren't the good guys, probably not one day soon, but one day.

I had to bring it down to your level, you can only comprehend a simple "routine". And again with your fascination with all things Nazi. Intelligent people have moved on from that failed ideology. Not you apparently, constant references to them, belittling people who aren't white, atypical behavior. One day you will grow up and realise the Nazis weren't the good guys, probably not one day soon, but one day.
Says the supporter of the sport that supported Vichy and Appartheid. And again, "I know you are but what am I" was a weak response in year 3. And as for belittling non white people, you're the one saying he can't speak English. What a disgusting, racist assumption to make. f**king bigot.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Says the supporter of the sport that supported Vichy and Appartheid. And again, "I know you are but what am I" was a weak response in year 3. And as for belittling non white people, you're the one saying he can't speak English. What a disgusting, racist assumption to make. f**king bigot.
Making up shit again... always your way. I didn't say he couldn't speak English , I said English wasn't his first language, which it isn't. You really need to improve your reading and comprehension skills. Oh and buy the way it wasn't an assumption, he actually states it elsewhere, but research has never been you strong point, so one shouldn't expect to much from you

And as for the "weak response" of course its a weak response, people like you who look down on us non white folk don't deserve any better.

"Us non white folk". Yeah right. I bet you've got lots of "black friends" too.

There's one sport that has a history of supporting and collaborating with fascists in this world and we know which one. Now they're trying yet again to threaten and intimidate players for playing RL and the excuse is "the poor black man didn't know what he was saying". Straight out of the arrogant union bigot phrase book. f**king despicable but par for the course.

What other shit can we hear from the Vichy propaganda machine? I suppose Sol Mokdad wasn't really put in jail.
It was just a holiday camp. That sounds familiar too. Your hero used to say something similar about some other people once.

And Vichy didn't steal all of rugby league's assets. They just found them. And RL wasn't banned. That was just some foreigner who didn't know what banned meant.

The funny thing is, as a typical arrogant Vichy cumrag you think you can just make shit up and the world should salute and believe it. Fortunately the people of this country have woken up to their shit.

Te Kaha

First Grade
"Us non white folk". Yeah right. I bet you've got lots of "black friends" too.

There's one sport that has a history of supporting and collaborating with fascists in this world and we know which one. Now they're trying yet again to threaten and intimidate players for playing RL and the excuse is "the poor black man didn't know what he was saying". Straight out of the arrogant union bigot phrase book. f**king despicable but par for the course.

What other shit can we hear from the ? I suppose Sol Mokdad wasn't really put in jail.
It was just a holiday camp. That sounds familiar too. Your hero used to say something similar about some other people once.

And Vichy didn't steal all of rugby league's assets. They just found them. And RL wasn't banned. That was just some foreigner who didn't know what banned meant.

The funny thing is, as a typical arrogant Vichy cumrag you think you can just make shit up and the world should salute and believe it. Fortunately the people of this country have woken up to their shit.

"Blacks" aye? another derogatory term from you... going the full Nazi now... what next dropping the "N" word next??? And you do know Vichy died out 70+ years ago, and despite your best beliefs they wont come back so there is no such thing as the "Vichy propaganda machine".

The funny thing is you believe what you write, but there is really no excuse for your stupidity.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Te Kaha, surely a player's spot in a representitve team is determined by their skill and aptness to play. If a player can play (amateur) league and still be the first choice for a union team, what is the problem? If he wants to take the risk and is too tired to play both at the highest level and not be selected that is his choice.

It shouldn't be something that is imposed upon him as a thinly veiled threat.

And union values....give me a break. Reminds me of the catholic church.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Te Kaha, surely a player's spot in a representitve team is determined by their skill and aptness to play. If a player can play (amateur) league and still be the first choice for a union team, what is the problem? If he wants to take the risk and is too tired to play both at the highest level and not be selected that is his choice.

It shouldn't be something that is imposed upon him as a thinly veiled threat.

And union values....give me a break. Reminds me of the catholic church.
While I agree this is certainly a case of cutting off their nose to spite their face, and it would have thought it wouldn't be detrimental for a player to play both codes, it is perfectly acceptable for a sports organisation to place this sort of eligibility criteria on a "representative" team.

It in no way contravenes any human rights, no player is banned from playing Rugby, or League or both. What it does do is reward players who are 100% committed to playing Rugby. If you want to make a "representative" team you must be 100% committed to the code. This sort of criteria is the same through out the world across many differing codes. Nothing at all wrong with it.

adamkungl

Immortal
In cases like this Rugby League has to position itself as the good guy.

If I'm an average joe playing 2 small sports in my country, and one of them tries to ban me.from the other, I know which way I'm going to lean and it aint towards the fascists.

Rugby League is better off taking the players who are happy to remain loyal and building on that foundation, than submitting or retaliating.