What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Couple of trades to allow for RTS being concussed and Cartwright for being generally shit.
Change of Capt too, Hopefully will get a win

Travitoh

First Grade
Couple of trades to allow for RTS being concussed and Cartwright for being generally shit.
Change of Capt too, Hopefully will get a win

I didn't start with Carty but have Hayne, Sarg, Talakai and RTS all missing already.
Thing is though, i feel getting rid of KBromwich and Winterstein are more pressing

Rabbit toes

First Grade
A few more trades to offset injuries and a change of captain to see off travitoh this week. 4th v 5th.
Good luck!

Travitoh

First Grade
I bought in Moses this week and already have Norman, working on the theory that with Parra's run home they should average 110-140 as a pair and allow me to spend more on my outside backs. Norman held up his end of the deal last night. The worst part is that i left AR out who got 55 :mad:
I VC'd Semi too but am expecting an AE for him as he didn't seem to be playing last night...

Travitoh

First Grade
Best/worst trades/decisions of the season?

My best would easily be bringing in Crichton over Leilua. I don't recall who i traded out but i was so close to picking Leilua. Haven't looked back on that one!

Worst would be keeping Farah over McCullough early in the season to bring in McInnes. McInnes was serviceable and eventually became Cam Smith when the price was right but obviously Farah didn't score at the capacity i was expecting.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Best/worst trades/decisions of the season?

My best would easily be bringing in Crichton over Leilua. I don't recall who i traded out but i was so close to picking Leilua. Haven't looked back on that one!

Worst would be keeping Farah over McCullough early in the season to bring in McInnes. McInnes was serviceable and eventually became Cam Smith when the price was right but obviously Farah didn't score at the capacity i was expecting.

Best decision for me was
Turbo tom as captain this week. Scored over 270. Pretty much the difference, which helped me win both comps I was in!

Now to work on the title defence!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Best decision for me was
Turbo tom as captain this week. Scored over 270. Pretty much the difference, which helped me win both comps I was in!

Now to work on the title defence!!!

Well done mate.
I fell over in the prelims in all three of my leagues. Spewing!

Travitoh

First Grade
Who had a team in last seasons league? Inbox me and I'll give you the league code for 2018 if you'r keen again.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Just out of interest I put together a team completely made up from our squad to see how much spare cash you could have,the team as follows...........................
1:Inglis
2:Johnston
3:Jennings
4:Gagai
5:Kennar
6:Walker
7:Reynolds
8:T.Burgess
9:Cook
10:S.Burgess
11:Fui
12:Crichton
13:Murray
Other Fullback
14:Arthars
Other CTW's
15:Doueihi
16:Hunt
17:Graham
Other 5/8
18:Sutton
Other half back
19:Tracey
Other back rowers
20:Clark
21:Turner
22:Nichols
Other front rowers
23:G.Burgess
24:Musgrove
Other hooker
25:Farah

317.6 thou leftover!

Travitoh

First Grade
Just out of interest I put together a team completely made up from our squad to see how much spare cash you could have,the team as follows...........................
1:Inglis
2:Johnston
3:Jennings
4:Gagai
5:Kennar
6:Walker
7:Reynolds
8:T.Burgess
9:Cook
10:S.Burgess
11:Fui
12:Crichton