What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Today

if every man and his dog could stop bagging Hayne, that'd be great.

There's no doubting Haynes ability, on his day he's one of the games best players, he has obviously not had his day this year, today might be that day.

If ever a player has had a point to prove, it's him today, from his coach, to just about every pundit in league land they have bagged him, that may come back to bite a Dragons ass today.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
if every man and his dog could stop bagging Hayne, that'd be great.

There's no doubting Haynes ability, on his day he's one of the games best players, he has obviously not had his day this year, today might be that day.

If ever a player has had a point to prove, it's him today, from his coach, to just about every pundit in league land they have bagged him, that may come back to bite a Dragons ass today.

Agree. It's the old reverse psychology trick, and I'm sure Hayne will react. What we need to do to counter it is use reverse psychology on our guys, and start carrying on about how useless players like McCrone, McDonald etc are.

Agree. It's the old reverse psychology trick, and I'm sure Hayne will react. What we need to do to counter it is use reverse psychology on our guys, and start carrying on about how useless players like McCrone, McDonald etc are.

I'm having a few beers before the game, more than a few, I can take care of that as they come out of the tunnel.

Nah. Dragons have too much self respect to lose to a faltering Titans outfit. Dufty's explosive running will come to the fore for a career defining game. A real " I was at Kogarah when" moment. We're locked and loaded.

Is that a bit like saying "I was at Kogarah when" Hayne tore us a new one in September 2009.
A day not to forgot all for the wrong reasons.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Water off a ducks back, I don't think he gives a stuff about the talk.

He only puts in when it suits him. Don't think he was to fussed about playing for Titans however, he got the money.

The game before SOO 1, he had a blinder against us and won the game for the titans. Still a quality player, hope I don't have to eat my words later this afternoon.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Sorry but l don't agree.
We've put Sh!t on McCrone every week but that doesn't make him play well.
Case closed.
Nothing happening here..... everybody move on.

Gareth67

First Grade
The Gold Coast must be feeling a bit lost at the moment , after losing some close matches .Their enthusiasm may be low as a result , knowing that they cannot reach the semi's , they will probably be an different proposition , than they were when we last played them .

So regardless of how Hayne plays , I still believe that the Dragons will come out on top . The team does have everything to play for today and as others have said - there will be no excuses , if they do not deliver to the fans at Kogarah this afternoon . Dragons by 20 +

LINESPEED

Juniors
Nah. Dragons have too much self respect to lose to a faltering Titans outfit. Dufty's explosive running will come to the fore for a career defining game. A real " I was at Kogarah when" moment. We're locked and loaded.
But coached by Kim

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hayne deserves all the criticism. For such a 'high profile' player, his effort was beyond pathetic. Thank f**k we didn't sign him.
I can see why it was reported that Henry didnt want him.....if you have most of your squad all around the 400/500 large and one bloke is on 1 mill plus then thats when the trouble starts.......different if he plays to 1mill but he doesnt.....put it this way if you were working with a group of blokes and you got paid bonuses for performance based group work and one bloke was get 2 1/2 times more than you but was putting in equal or less effort then sooner or later your performance would drop off as well

Latest posts