What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers

jeffdragon

Bench
Cows Morgan went off it was always going to be tough.
Ill be cheering for the green machine v the panthers
How's this for a scenario
We lose to broncs , beat pen and dogs.Penriff lose to raiders and us . Then have Manly
And cows lose to sharks n broncs, but beat tigers
Our for n against will finally benefit us
ALL FINISH ON 30

This Year?

Immortal
Is anyone else watching the panthers game and deathriding them? Any one who could see me now would think I'm a cowboys fan.

Last week I was ready to write off the season completely. One win and I'm back. FMD it's an emotional roller coaster being a dragons fan.

I'm not, They are a club that wants to be there in the finals and are trying to do their families, friends fans and club proud.

We are just fading in and out think that it's just going to come together without any thought of what will happen if it doesn't. Our culture is really shit/

SBD82

Coach
I'm not, They are a club that wants to be there in the finals and are trying to do their families, friends fans and club proud.

We are just fading in and out think that it's just going to come together without any thought of what will happen if it doesn't. Our culture is really shit/
You're a better man than me.

Truth be told I quite like the panthers. My best mate is a supporter.

But I guess that all goes out the window when it goes against the dragons' interests.

This Year?

Immortal
You're a better man than me.

Truth be told I quite like the panthers. My best mate is a supporter.

But I guess that all goes out the window when it goes against the dragons' interests.

I love my Saints too but only the harshest lessons get learnt and I genuinely hope it puts the fire in their bellies for next season because only then will they really feel the pain that us fans have.if we miss the finals after such a good start,

to_ddeath

Coach
We lose to broncs , beat pen and dogs.Penriff lose to raiders and us . Then have Manly
ALL FINISH ON 30

Brisbane could really put a big dent in our points diff up at Suncorpse. Not ruling anything out with the make up of the bottom end of the top 10

SBD82

Coach
I love my Saints too but only the harshest lessons get learnt and I genuinely hope it puts the fire in their bellies for next season because only then will they really feel the pain that us fans have.if we miss the finals after such a good start,
I literally said the same thing after last week's game.

I'm actually surprised that I'm riding this wave again this week, but that's where I find myself.

jeffdragon

Bench
They are no certainty to beat raiders us or manly so their win gives us two teams to overtake
Cows and them .
If cows had of won they would be on 30.

blacksafake

First Grade
They were imo lucky to get away with that game. They scored some soft tries against a busted team who were courageous in defeat. Play them in a tough physical manner with players running at Wallace,Cartwright, Moylan & Peachey they'll fall off tackles.If you try to play touch footy with them they'll get you most likely with a lucky ball out the back.

mickeylane

Bench
They were imo lucky to get away with that game. They scored some soft tries against a busted team who were courageous in defeat. Play them in a tough physical manner with players running at Wallace,Cartwright, Moylan & Peachey they'll fall off tackles.If you try to play touch footy with them they'll get you most likely with a lucky ball out the back.
Exactly right! Plus they won't be forgetting the first round flogging too soon - we all shouldn't forget they were equal or premiership favourites at the start of the season when we played them w their confidence sky high fielding a full team.. They're pea hearts with a couple of imposters impersonating forwards (Tamau, Cartwright, Gillard).. We have their measure .. Broncos first and I'm very confident we will give it a real shake

MilanDragon

Juniors
Raiders winning today is in a way a good result for us. Now they have an outside chance at finals and need to beat the panthers next week which should mean a very tough game and hopefully a raiders win.

Also let's hope tigers beat Eagles.

The fun is beginning..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
ALL FINISH ON 30

Seriously, k don't think my liver could handle that!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Raiders winning today is in a way a good result for us. Now they have an outside chance at finals and need to beat the panthers next week which should mean a very tough game and hopefully a raiders win.

Also let's hope tigers beat Eagles.

The fun is beginning..
As I said in another thread.....Raiders will beat Panthers in Canberra
.....Raiders will beat Knights
....Raiders will beat Storm in Melbourne after Bellamy rests his stars.....after securing Minor Premiership

Latest posts