What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm going well in my league against my mates but I think you and I both know that in our league, it is too late haha.

Haha this is my 3rd year playing and my friends used to actually be a part of the renegades Facebook group. Like they used to write articles and stuff for them but there was a massive falling out and now they've split apparently, so I'd like to consider myself pretty decent at the game! I want to finish in at least the top 3000 this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Haha this is my 3rd year playing and my friends used to actually be a part of the renegades Facebook group. Like they used to write articles and stuff for them but there was a massive falling out and now they've split apparently, so I'd like to consider myself pretty decent at the game! I want to finish in at least the top 3000 this year.
Lol that's interesting......

You have won.

Callmack and myself are certain..........

Rabbits20

Immortal
It probably won't be updated fully until the morning but Souths Til I Die with Gallen going shit along with James is still nearly hitting 1000.

You went well Callmack and so did I!!!!

He's just next level is STID..........

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It probably won't be updated fully until the morning but Souths Til I Die with Gallen going shit along with James is still nearly hitting 1000.

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only player I can cash out is Eisenhuth to have Murray replace him and go with Gagai at centre over Sione and sell Hayne to Teddy.
even that won't be enough...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Only player I can cash out is Eisenhuth to have Murray replace him and go with Gagai at centre over Sione and sell Hayne to Teddy.
even that won't be enough...

I reckon this is the period where you just have to go all out with your trades. It's all or nothing at this point.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon this is the period where you just have to go all out with your trades. It's all or nothing at this point.
You have 4 trades left now????....

That's the only real play I have like I told you.....

No point selling Sam as others are going shit too in his position.....

Other choice is keep Sione and Scott and just swap Hayne to Teddy and upgrade McGuire to Vaughan.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sione- Gagai
Hayne- Teddy
McGuire- Vaughan

Have to play Murray and sell out Eisenhuth.....

Hmmm......

I'm in a dilemma.....

callmack1

Staff member

Agreed lol

Latest posts