What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
up at 6am tomorrow to tackle a 70km ride..

and yet i find myself wanting to pour another whiskey and keep enjoying some great music..

it's that awkward stand-off between present muzby and future muzby as to who gets to feel the best at the other one's expense..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I can tell you as a bowler that that never happens, the f**king batsmen always hit it but they never get given out as most umpired are tone deaf

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha. I'm an all rounder even if I don't bowl much anymore. I'm not biased either way :p

I genuinely didn't hit it anyway. Annoying, was 11 short of back to back 50s.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
up at 6am tomorrow to tackle a 70km ride..

and yet i find myself wanting to pour another whiskey and keep enjoying some great music..

it's that awkward stand-off between present muzby and future muzby as to who gets to feel the best at the other one's expense..
future muzby won that one, as a few kms in you forget the pain of the night before..

that being said, i'm suffering a similar dillemma tonight, however tomorrow's antagonist is work...

Bazal

Post Whore
I gotta lock in some physio for my shoulder. Two overs yesterday out of necessity, first one solid pace, swung it past the bat once and almost had a chop on with an off cutter.

Second over 4 sixes. Yeah I was bowling to the number 2 bat in the world but still. Just immediately aggravated the shoulder and had an instant loss of any pace or ability to hit the deck