What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Vozzy

Juniors
I hope gendry makes dragon armor image on his bull helm on the dragons.

Also varys is so playing both sides he is the first to tell danny the bad news but I think he is telling the lannisters what danys plans are that's how euron got to his niece and that's how the unsullied attack on casterly rock failed. I think he wants them to kill each other so he can get the throne himself.

Valheru

Coach
Great episode.

I can't help but go for Jamie at times, he seems to be one of the few characters with a moral compass which is ironic given his exploits in the first couple of seasons. Was anyone else hoping he would wound Dany? She was never going to die but him putting a spear through her shoulder just before Bronn tackled him would have been a nice ending.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I hope gendry makes dragon armor image on his bull helm on the dragons.

Also varys is so playing both sides he is the first to tell danny the bad news but I think he is telling the lannisters what danys plans are that's how euron got to his niece and that's how the unsullied attack on casterly rock failed. I think he wants them to kill each other so he can get the throne himself.

That dragon armour will be awesome

I think eventually Bran will take control of the dragons. He'd say something like the dragons are needed to fight the white walkers and their army and they weren't meant for Dany anyway

The final battle will at winterfell against the white walkers and this is where winter will fall

Shorty

Staff member
Great episode.

I can't help but go for Jamie at times, he seems to be one of the few characters with a moral compass which is ironic given his exploits in the first couple of seasons. Was anyone else hoping he would wound Dany? She was never going to die but him putting a spear through her shoulder just before Bronn tackled him would have been a nice ending.
Probably 90% of the fandom since she's hated so much.
Realistically, nobody can touch Dany if Drogon is nearby.
But it was a good scene to highlight Jaime coming out of douchemode again.
He was clearly distraught at seeing his men die that way.

I do hope Radyll Tarly got done, that merkin.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Jamie, what a brave hero. That was his finest hour to date. Well I guess saving King's Landing by killing the Mad King and then suffering 20 years of hatred and character assassination would be the other.

DlEHARD

Juniors
I think the suspicion that there is a spy on Dragonstone could be true. It would explain a lot. You don't get ambushed like that so often in a short period by accident.

The Spider would be the suspect, but with so few episodes left, not much time to introduce any real subplot that...

Vozzy

Juniors
I think the suspicion that there is a spy on Dragonstone could be true. It would explain a lot. You don't get ambushed like that so often in a short period by accident.

The Spider would be the suspect, but with so few episodes left, not much time to introduce any real subplot that...
Or it could be grey worms woman aswell.

Another rumor I heard which could be true is Gendry being Cersei's real son. In season one when she visited catalyn when bran was in a coma. She told catalyn that she lost her first child at birth he had black hair and looked just like him (Robert baratheon). They say someone like Jamie gave the baby to someone else who's baby died and told Robert the baby died. Cos it had black hair and looked like Robert she didn't want it? I don't know. What you guys think.

DlEHARD

Juniors
I don't think so. It'd be too much like the Jon Snow storyline. And there is enough of a role for Gendry to play in a future restoration of House Baratheon, which would be no small fate.

t-ba

Post Whore
Do they really have time to be wasting on Chris from Skins?

I mean, what are the odds of him getting back in a dinky rowboat if Dany can't notice Euron's Bazillion ships passing by on their sorties from Kings Landing?

saint.nick

Coach
Let's discuss Winterfell.

My suspicion is Baelish will meet his end at Winterfell, but not before severely injuring or even killing Sansa (or even Arya)...

Parra Pride

Coach
Davos clearly has internet access with his "thought you'd still be rowing" comment. Would be kind of hilarious if Gendry pops back up after all this time and is just there to be White Walker fodder. There is no way all seven of those guys make it back alive, Jon will obviously get out but everyone else will be fair game and we are still without any real big deaths this season. Would be nice to get a Gendry/Arya reunion but I don't like his odds.

Daenerys flaps are flapping away over Jon Snow right now.

Normally finding out someone's related too you would probably put a stop to those kind of things, but being Targaryen that'll probably just make her want it even more.

Apey

Staff member
Davos clearly has internet access with his "thought you'd still be rowing" comment. Would be kind of hilarious if Gendry pops back up after all this time and is just there to be White Walker fodder. There is no way all seven of those guys make it back alive, Jon will obviously get out but everyone else will be fair game and we are still without any real big deaths this season. Would be nice to get a Gendry/Arya reunion but I don't like his odds..

5NyX4Ba.png

saint.nick

Coach
I feel like a lot of people would have missed the fact that Gilly confirmed Jon is a true Targaryen and not Rhaegar and Lyanna's bastard. So they were married in Dorne after all...

Latest posts