What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
How good was that. I usually turn up to the games at Leichardt but it is my daughters 16th birthday and it's been a trying weekend.

I have gotten on the grog past that point and that win just made my year or even better.

I f**ken hate Woods though. Seeing that useless merkin be interviewed after we won kills me.

Shredder

Juniors
What a win
- Competing until the end
- Pushing back in tackles with less than 2 mins to go
- Not folding.

Good character win - Im liking Ivan more and more with each week. To have THIS squad doing THAT with no finals hopes at the death of the season is outstanding.

Tigerm

First Grade
I thought Woods was good, Brooks played well, his short kicking game has improved and Naiqama 's defence has improved, IC is doing some good things with these players.

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought Woods was good, Brooks played well, his short kicking game has improved and Naiqama 's defence has improved, IC is doing some good things with these players.

Woods is the worst prop in first grade I've ever seen. To be fair if he was paid as a bench pro he'd be okay. He negatively impacts the team.

We came back and one of the reasons why is because he was off the field.

ET was great though.

axl rose

Bench
Still some spirit left in us, unlike soulless clubs (Dogs) well done boys.

Good game again Marsters, what a quality kid.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
WHat a f**king awesome win. I felt depressed af with the shit we dished up in the 1st half but couldn't be happier with the turn over