What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows Game

Card Shark

Immortal
They're now struggling like us but also have a few injuries to contend with.

They are right for the picking but geez we have to lift our game.

I'm not confident - after the Brisbane game, its the first time this year I've really questioned our credentials.

Stake Removed

First Grade
What worries me if Flanno goes with basically the same 13, he needs to drop someone and that is not Capewell or Brown.

Feki has been shocking last couple of games, if he gets picked again, all it shows is no matter how bad the regulars go, they still get picked

Griffoshark66

First Grade
If we have any real desire to win it again, we should comfortably beat these merkins. I reckon you can tell from the first defensive set of the game. When the intensity is there, we bend blokes in half and drive them back. Prior sets the tone with this... Unfortunately he has been like 2015 Matt and not 2016 beast.

sandshark

Bench
They usually play well against us even when we are full strength. Need a win though, can't imagine how the stink would be after 3 defeats.

Card Shark

Immortal
What worries me if Flanno goes with basically the same 13, he needs to drop someone and that is not Capewell or Brown.

Feki has been shocking last couple of games, if he gets picked again, all it shows is no matter how bad the regulars go, they still get picked

I've got to disagree stake.

Capewell was shown up as a centre - he is not a centre. Put him back to the bench.

As for Feki, he's out of form but is still finishing well & scoring tries, unlike anyone else.

If he's dropped, send val to his wing.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I've got to disagree stake.

Capewell was shown up as a centre - he is not a centre. Put him back to the bench.

As for Feki, he's out of form but is still finishing well & scoring tries, unlike anyone else.

If he's dropped, send val to his wing.

Cardie, you have option in defence switch Capewell & Lewis but in attack leave Capewell in centres, as Lewis moves around anyway

chewsta

First Grade
Capewell has been pretty good this year and actually has a dig compared to a few others out there. He did have a shocker against the Broncs but I dont think he deserves to be dropped.

sandshark

Bench
He was shown up on Friday big time. If he isn't at centre, Flanno will struggle to have him elsewhere.
Poor guy, hope he comes back stronger and better for it.

Surely

Post Whore
Capewell has one bad game when the whole team have a bad game and that's it ?

Fmd

And feki, he is our best winger , consistently.

carcharias

Immortal
Feki scores try's

Shame other more popular blokes in the team can't.
They used to ...not anymore.