What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

mozza91

Coach
It's clear I am the only one who knows and understands football.
It's clear you're a f**king dunce. Lamb has been directing the side, shouldered most of the playmaking duties whilst Hodkinson occasionally chimes in. Both are playing well but Lamb has been much better.

Johns Magic

Referee
It hasn't actually been discussed much that our chase on Maloney could cool off given Lamb's rise.

Brown is trying hard to bring in proven experienced winners to change the culture so I think we will still chase Maloney. But if we just put faith in Lamb instead that is serious extra money to invest in other areas.

Matt23

Staff member
At the moment I'd prefer we didn't sign Maloney, turnstyle of the highest order.

Glendale

Juniors
It hasn't actually been discussed much that our chase on Maloney could cool off given Lamb's rise.

Brown is trying hard to bring in proven experienced winners to change the culture so I think we will still chase Maloney. But if we just put faith in Lamb instead that is serious extra money to invest in other areas.

Signing Maloney for more then one year means we are 90% likely to lose Lamb to another club.

I'd put my house on us not signing Maloney.

Pedge1971

First Grade
We need to play hardball with the Dogs. Don't take their crud off their hands - Klemmer, Jackson, or no one. Let them suffer. Beggars can't be choosers and its only three teams with any cash left.

Still a chance the NRL bail them out given the spineless turd at the helm.

The sad thing is I have no doubt the meeting this week of NSW clubs ex us and Tigers will result in a powerplay that causes a massive about face by the nrl and they will get away with it.