What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macnaz

Staff member
alien's not around to see you trolling tigers fans rabbits20 you virgin
Because the fat merkin is so lazy these days he couldnt even be bothered logging out on the rabs20 account to add some Alien feed back

horrie hastings

First Grade
Leichhardt Oval looked great with a crowd of just over 12,000 on a lovely winter Sunday afternoon, not many better places to watch a game of football, should be a few more games played there.

Clifferd

Coach
Why are you still up?

Get some sleep for another big day at school tomorrow.

Lol

Big words for a tuff little man

About to start night shift actually, anything else you wanna get personal with? Or am I "frothin bruh"

Whatever the f**k that means.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Lol

About to start night shift actually, anything else you wanna get personal with? Or am I "frothin bruh"

Bit weird you keep telling me about your life. I care more about my next turd than your life pal.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Exclusive photo of Trent Barrett in the coaching box at the end of the game.

latest

Rabbits20

Immortal
What did he do ?

I didn't watch the match
He would have had the chance to tackle the Penrith player who went through to supposedly score but as soon as the Penrith guy went through Eisenhuth put his hands on the Panthers player and took a dive when he had the opportunity to tackle the Panthers player going through.......

I believe the on field call from Badger was we have a try and Patten in the bunker I think it was overturned it.........

DCE should've dived today like Eisenhuth did.

Tigers fans whinge but these obstruction calls are giving them leg ups......

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol

Start night shift....... what dribbble........

Can't be working bloody hard when you're logged into LU.

Oh well I guess it comes as no surprise.....

Clifferd

Coach
Start night shift....... what dribbble........

Can't be working bloody hard when you're logged into LU.

Oh well I guess it comes as no surprise.....

I start at 12am you little Virgin. You wouldn't know what work is if it hit you with a 10 ft pole