What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RUDE PENRITH FANS

Nanadragon

Juniors
Last night while watching Penrith/Cowboys game I was very annoyed to hear the Penrith crowd booing while Lachlan Coote was on the ground with a leg injury (which hampered him the rest of the game so he wasn't bluffing).
It wasn't good.

_Johnsy

Referee
Same thing during the Storm V Roosters game, when Fergo was down. I had to remind myself, they're Victorians.

Maxwell

Juniors
Nah Penrith is just a lil old country town, but you will always get the Nufty's in the crowd where ever you go. Bulldogs are by far the worst, now Karma has come back to bite them on the arse. Not all Penrith supporters are like that , I go there a lot to watch because my grandson plays ISP cup with panthers. Bronco and QLD supporters are worse they would boo their Mother.

Belta

Juniors
Been to plenty of Dragons games carry on like Bogans, the game tends to attract it's fair share unfortunately

Latest posts