What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 24
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 19 August 2017

Gates 3pm / NYC 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm (FOX)

SYD-17teamlist.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Latrell Mitchell 3. Ryan Matterson 4. Mitchell Aubusson 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Zane Tetevano 15. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 16. Kane Evans 17. Connor Watson 18. Joseph Manu 19. Victor Radley 20. Chris Smith 22. Mitchell Cornish

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Tim Grant 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Elijah Taylor 13. Matthew Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Jack Littlejohn 18. Josh Aloiai 19. Jj Felise 20. Joel Edwards 21. Ava Seumanufagai

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Chris James
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Russell Turner
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

NYC - Sat 3:15pm at Allianz

ISP - Wyong (Roosters) host Warriors at Morry Breen, Sat 3pm
Wests Tigers host Bulldogs at Campbelltown, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

BuffaloRules

Coach
When was the last time they beat these merkins?

Certainly the team they would have the worst record against the last 10 years..

I hate these merkins with a passion. We jag a win against these pricks and I'll be happy for the rest of the season.

Clifferd

Coach
Watch us get our annual flogging from these blokes. Lucky Newcastle play Melbourne

I'll be happy if we get within 10

axl rose

Bench
Roosters forwards only fire up for 5 minutes a match. For a top 4 side they can be quite lazy as well, sort of just coast through games then rely on the skill of Pearce to get them through eventually.With finals a few weeks away they will play even softer then usual. I give us an even chance.

Roosters forwards only fire up for 5 minutes a match. For a top 4 side they can be quite lazy as well, sort of just coast through games then rely on the skill of Pearce to get them through eventually.With finals a few weeks away they will play even softer then usual. I give us an even chance.

Obviously that's enough for them if they are still a top four team.

Took Melbourne to the wire last week, we are going to have some divine help to pull this one off.

BuffaloRules

Coach
For some reason, JWH plays his best against the Tigers every time and destroys them....

Not sure what they did to him..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

What?

Vozzy

Juniors
Another game with nothing too lose. Manly was able to come over the top of them last week. We did that to Manly. We have to be within 6 with 20 to go to have any hope. Latrell Mitchell tore us a new one last time need to get this guy out of the game.

The kicking game is going to be so important, no kicking on the full to the wingers and fullback, along the ground with spin and make them bend for it.

Bombs should be mid field under the sticks, and not to the wingers as well, let the Chook forwards contest it if possible but not Fergo and Tupou.

Tiger Ted

Bench
A tigers win and a teddy ACL would suddenly make this a great season
I'd much prefer the timing of the ACL to b back half of next season so it manifests in maximum damage to the detestable rorters.U want the repercussions from the ACL to affect them over a few seasons ! f**k the bondi scum & I reckon we r a deadset chance this Saturday.

Tiger Ted

Bench
The kicking game is going to be so important, no kicking on the full to the wingers and fullback, along the ground with spin and make them bend for it.

Bombs should be mid field under the sticks, and not to the wingers as well, let the Chook forwards contest it if possible but not Fergo and Tupou.
Thankfully Tupou is out.