What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Tiger05

First Grade
I really like our middle forward rotation now.

Grant/Twal/Sue/Aloiai/Sharon/Eisenhuth -> next year we get rid of Sharon but we get Packer and Matulino.

super_coach

First Grade
I actually thought Grant had a better game than Woods.

I think Grant been pretty good most of the year, but I doubt he will be running around for us 2018. I think it would have been done dusted by now if he was staying. Talk he either back to Souths or even penrith

Clifferd

Coach
Personally I don't think so - burnt enough bridges for me

But it's not up to me and tbh I reckon he'd go pretty good behind our already decent forward pack next year

super_coach

First Grade
What an awesome change of events. Parra out in straight sets & Woods future club crumbling before my eyes

Hopefully rorters get done for salary cap next year and the world is good again

Like a fairy tale coming true!!. Love to see them get flogged this week and in the process have 10 career ending injuries and to be found to be in serious breach of the salary cap...not to mention the whole squad and coaches being busted on Mad monday doing lines and playing with four legged friends. You can only dream

Tigerm

First Grade
Nope. It would be his second backflip. He's made the call, off you go champ.
Constantly pulling this kind of shit is not OK.
Yep, agree, he obviously doesn't like it here as he has tried a few times to go. Good player but there are always plenty of good players to come.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
f**king dishonourable shitbag has zero credibility.He belongs at an unscrupulous club like the bondi effluent !!
Ya know, careers are short, I get that.
I can understand the desire to get big money, but to sign elsewhere, renig, and sign elsewhere again after all the rehab invested in a player means the fans owe a player as much loyalty as the player has shown the club.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Time to shut the door for good on the not so big three. There will be new players to cheer about and in ten years time you will be scratching your head to remember them. The old saying ,,one door closes another opens

Cant agree more. In a short period of time I believe the Wests Tigers will be a place where players want to be. The bus is a great analogy and if you don't want to be on it, good luck in your travels. Enjoy playing in front of massive stadiums which are empty because you do not get to run on to Leichhardt as one of us anymore.

Just as a couple of years ago the "Go Benji" morphed into the "Go Teddy" the next superstar or crowd favorite is in waiting. Could be Lolo, could be some 17 year old we have never heard of, but for sure they are there waiting for their chance and I have confidence for the first time in a long time the club is building something substantial and not just an illusion or house of cards waiting to fall.

It's a good time to be a Tigers fan.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
LOL how did this big gimp win Dally M prop of the year?!

There were several better props running around this year like Vaughn, Taupau etc.

Latest posts