What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

j0nesy

Bench
Good signing and not surprised. Will fill the gap left by Packer, good interchange prop for a couple of years until a couple of our juniors kick on.

If true then that could explain why we're supporting the Dogs bid to increase the salary cap. There'd almost certainly be a sweetener in it for us with dogs picking up some of his salary.

Belta

Juniors
I'm happy if it's true. Plenty of positives, a good prop forward.

I know he'll cop a pasting for being a ball hog, but I think he'll be a good fit. Much like Dugan, he's not the reason the Dogs are losing. Only my opinion of course

Dragsters

First Grade
If true, Wow!

I hope we don't may overs though as it looks like his best days are behind him. Having said that, anew lease of life could spark him again.

No fancy ball playing tho, just run hard and straight will do.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Well well two pommie in the one team that's sacrilege.whats the f**ks the BIG RED V up to before you know it we will have kiwis and Samoans and Scottish players as well .oh shit we already have.

BigBoss

Juniors
He has become more injury prone of late but you can't deny the blokes passion. Absolutely hates losing, and very competitive to boot.

Just imagine if his team mates are slacking he will get into them like crazy. And that's just what they need on the field sometimes imo. A big kick up the ass.

I'm happy with this if true.

Gareth67

First Grade
I am with the ' yay"s ' on this , an excellent pick up for the Dragons . ( however , I will be even more pleased once it becomes official ) .

The bloke will at the very least earn his money and some of those good ole ' tricks ' from the north of England that he will be able to impart to our younger players , will be worth their weight in gold . Very pleased .

hazzbeen

Bench
I am with the ' yay"s ' on this , an excellent pick up for the Dragons . ( however , I will be even more pleased once it becomes official ) .

The bloke will at the very least earn his money and some of those good ole ' tricks ' from the north of England that he will be able to impart to our younger players , will be worth their weight in gold . Very pleased .
A little older but for me he will add more than Packer at least he will give his all every game ...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
At this stage Im not sure if Im happy or not.....personally I think his best football is behind him.....would have been nice if we had a ball playing prop instead of a plodder......its one thing to bring passion and the desire to win with you...but its another to execute it with performance ....if its just a short contract Im not sure he will be around long enough to pass on any experience to our young up and comers ....I think our current pack are playing with passion desire and committment already to be honest.....having said all that as long as we dont pay overs then Im ok with his signing as theres not that many props to pick from and if its true then I will be cheering him on if he wears the Red V

SET2JT

Juniors
I don't know when it will get out in the media. All i know is a Bulldogs official gets his hair cut by my brother and told him the news. He was devastated about the loss.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Widdop will be happy with this. He will be great for the young blokes coming through like Luciano, Lawrie Kerr and Host. If they slacken off he will let them know that is for sure.

No denying that on his day is one of the best in the world, whether that day is far gone we will know but with a much simpler game plan than what it appears Des has, he should relish the change.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Wow... biggotry at its finest. Sure you weren't in Charlottesville on Saturday?
Unfortunate I couldn't make it I was busy playing sink the snake .maybe next time.seriously I havnt seen a lot of graham but he's always seemed passionate might be a good pickup at a discount .I perceive millwards not going as bad as some of you claim.

Latest posts