What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Fri - Broncos 24-12 Dragons @ Suncorp

Round 24: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
So far we've had reminiscing about old glories from 12 years ago, complaining about the refs one whole day before a single ball is kicked, #penaltybroncos....We're one "dictating terms" and one "that's in QLD" away from a complete NSWhinging Bingo card

blaza88z

Coach
When I think of Dragons games at Suncorp I think of Darren Lockyer kicking the worst field goal of all time with a fractured cheekbone to knock them out of the comp, unfortunately that story didn't have a happy ending, we got flogged the next week.

SBD82

Coach
When I think of Dragons games at Suncorp I think of Darren Lockyer kicking the worst field goal of all time with a fractured cheekbone to knock them out of the comp, unfortunately that story didn't have a happy ending, we got flogged the next week.
Unfortunately that's the game that I think of too.

Unhappy endings all round.

This Year?

Immortal

That game I knew we were going to lose and what got me fired up was the cheap shot from Hodges on an injured Morris. Even though we lost I was so proud of our last day as premiers. Both games between us that season were a war of attrition which neutrals found boring.

I hope tonight's game is one both sets of fans and neutrals can enjoy instead of the absolute tripe we've dished up over the last 3 months,

carcharias

Immortal
Just watching an old GF on fox between dragons and broncos
Clearly the broncos salary cap was different to all other teams
Was there one back then?

some11

Referee
I hope tonight's game is one both sets of fans and neutrals can enjoy instead of the absolute tripe we've dished up over the last 3 months,

I don't know why people are seeing a Broncos walkover.

The Sharks were rubbish, and before that the last top eight team we beat was Manly in Round 10 at home when Tom T got injured which basically killed their chances. Also haven't beaten a top eight team on the road this year.