What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Norman has been average for most of the season imo... his kicking game has been saving him but even that was p*ss poor last night and so was Moses's.

Don't care what BA says Norman plays like a 7 and Moses a 6

As long as we are winning games I don't care but if we weren't travelling so well as a team I reckon a lot more knives would be out for him.
I agree Norman's form has been down this year but it was understandable we wouldn't go left very much last night. For starters Proctor defends on that side with some nuffy on their left. Then the Titans lost their left centre which meant we were always going to target that side.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mitch has played out of his skin for us, more than what many of us would have imagined.

Talk of Cleary for origin, if Mitch can play the way he is, then could be a serious contender in 2019, if not earlier. We need to move on from Pearce

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
His defence was pretty good last night. Appears to really be pushing up and willing to put his body on the line.
It helps when you know help is very close by. One thing I love about our defence is that merkins are rarely expected to make one-on-one tackles. There's always someone pushing across to get numbers in the tackle.

As long as it takes them to climb out of the Pit of Suffering

i hope it's easier to climb out of than the sarlacc pit

200px-OriginalCarkoonSkirmishSarlaac.jpg

lingard

Coach
I like him, but he has a Tim Smith feel about him to me.

In some ways he plays a similar style of game to Tim Smith. But he's tougher than Smith. Tim Smith NEVER ran the ball. Ever. Never put his body on the line. And if you want to be a successful half in the NRL you have to take the line on at times. Moses' straight run last night is something that Tim Smith would never have done.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In some ways he plays a similar style of game to Tim Smith. But he's tougher than Smith. Tim Smith NEVER ran the ball. Ever. Never put his body on the line. And if you want to be a successful half in the NRL you have to take the line on at times. Moses' straight run last night is something that Tim Smith would never have done.
Hit a gap between two of the Titans' big men.

forward pass

Coach
Does everyone think we would have made the eight had it not been for Moses? With Gutho out we would have really struggled in the halves.We may have finished eighth maybe.

Gronk

Staff member
Does everyone think we would have made the eight had it not been for Moses? With Gutho out we would have really struggled in the halves.We may have finished eighth maybe.

I doubt we would have won those 6 or 7 in a row with just Norman and Will Smith or Robbo or Taka in the halves.

The only downside is that as some have said Norman has taken a bit of a holiday since Moses arrived.

Eelogical

Referee
I doubt we would have won those 6 or 7 in a row with just Norman and Will Smith or Robbo or Taka in the halves.

The only downside is that as some have said Norman has taken a bit of a holiday since Moses arrived.

Well, to be fair to Normy he's probably working on a new video.

Latest posts