What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think James Cummings still has a lot to prove tbh

Not saying he won't become a champion trainer and he has the pedigree and temperament to do it. But fact is he is 30 years old and has only been a head trainer for a couple of years, for Godolphin to take him on to run their massive operation is a massive risk imo

Sphagnum

Coach
I think James Cummings still has a lot to prove tbh

Not saying he won't become a champion trainer and he has the pedigree and temperament to do it. But fact is he is 30 years old and has only been a head trainer for a couple of years, for Godolphin to take him on to run their massive operation is a massive risk imo

Hartnell will be a good guide when he returns.

Sphagnum

Coach
Mate of mine picked one out at the trials the other week reckons it'll be hard to beat tomorrow called Winx.

Never heard of the f**ker.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Catchy trialled like a bomb, she looks to have come back in great order.

Opened at $3.50 and I've already had a decent lash at the $3.40 price. Silly price really.

The other one I like is the Japanese horse now trained by Darren Weir called Brave Smash in Race 8. Vega Magic is a gun horse and I backed it in the Goodwood but it's giving this horse kilos

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Catchy will be scratched if it rains apparently... if it is dry though I agree its a moral.

Hartnell will need luck from the gate, I think BHB will get the suck run and get it done in the Darren Weir stakes

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Catchy is scratched I'll be livid but Tulip is the same as Catchy if it rains so happy enough to back it if Catchy withdraws.

Disagree on Hartnell I have it mapping as getting a great run and Williams on board is a huge tick for me. Just wonder whether BHB will be needing a run under its belt.

There's a few at odds in that race that I like for trifectas though

Latest posts