What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

thorson1987

Coach
So I'm looking at finally buying a Kangaroos jersey this year.

No mens jerseys on the nrlshop website, same with Rebel and Amart Sports.

Had a look on the Canterbury site. Only sizes available are XXS, S then nothing until 4 or 5XL.

Really hope i can get one before the world cup starts.

Pommy

Coach
So I'm looking at finally buying a Kangaroos jersey this year.

No mens jerseys on the nrlshop website, same with Rebel and Amart Sports.

Had a look on the Canterbury site. Only sizes available are XXS, S then nothing until 4 or 5XL.

Really hope i can get one before the world cup starts.

Is the Kangaroos World Cup shirt been released yet? Or is it remaining stocks from 4 nations /ANZAC test?
I can't imagine they won't be on sale before a home World Cup.

thorson1987

Coach
Is the Kangaroos World Cup shirt been released yet? Or is it remaining stocks from 4 nations /ANZAC test?
I can't imagine they won't be on sale before a home World Cup.

I would assume it would be exactly the same just with the WC badges on it (which tbh i'm not to fussed on, I'll take it either way).

It's just that the Roos jersey is the one that I have never owned so would love one.

Not much in the way for supporter wear for kids either.

They have these shirts on the RLWC2017 shop on the official site but they only have ones available for men.

425-834.jpg

Might have to just get him one of those cheapo aussie shirts from the markets.

And all they have for kids on nrlshop.com is this

http://www.nrlshop.com/kangaroos-kids-replica-supporter-hoodie.html

Pommy

Coach
I would assume it would be exactly the same just with the WC badges on it (which tbh i'm not to fussed on, I'll take it either way).

It's just that the Roos jersey is the one that I have never owned so would love one.

Not much in the way for supporter wear for kids either.

They have these shirts on the RLWC2017 shop on the official site but they only have ones available for men.

425-834.jpg

Might have to just get him one of those cheapo aussie shirts from the markets.

And all they have for kids on nrlshop.com is this

http://www.nrlshop.com/kangaroos-kids-replica-supporter-hoodie.html

Unless they announce a sponsor.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Some nice kits have been released.

Wouldn't mind checking up a close up of the Fiji one . That is probably my luck of the bunch of that is the final product

Coastbloke

Bench
The organisers continue to 'drop the ball.'
Went into Rebel Sport at Tuggerah Westfield (NSW) today and yep. I can still get a f***ing Origin jersey, but not even a Kangaroos jersey let alone NZ, England etc etc..
I expect that will still be the case come KO..

Went into Rebel Sport at Tuggerah Westfield (NSW) today and yep. I can still get a f***ing Origin jersey, but not even a Kangaroos jersey let alone NZ, England etc etc..
your best bet is to buy online

Nuke

Staff member
But you instantly know who they are, so it serves its purpose.

thorson1987

Coach

I'm guessing it's got to do with waiting for the ARL to release the jersey with the RLWC logo on it.

Went to my local Amart sports last weekend and they had 2 Kangaroos jerseys but the biggest was a medium.