What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Let's chase Alexis Sanchez,might be able to pick him up on a free transfer from the Gunners.
A great forward who can slot back into a centre half position and kicks goals,and knows how to milk a penalty.
He's got it all covered!

doyen

Bench
Can play almost every position on the park and can do it well. Would be nice to have more coverage across positions especially halfback and 5/8th

It's possible that Ash TAYLOR may become available--if so I would move heaven & earth to get him as our half!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It's possible that Ash TAYLOR may become available--if so I would move heaven & earth to get him as our half!!

Won't happen with Adam Reynolds on the books doyen. It's the exact same reason we shouldn't go after j graham, we don't have the cap space.

rabbitohs95

Bench
CONFIRMED DEPARTING PLAYERS:

Toby Rudolf
Brett Greinke
Luke Kelly
Anthony Cherrington
Aaron Gray
Bryson Goodwin
Dave Tyrrell

Source: Rabbitohs website

callmack1

Staff member
CONFIRMED DEPARTING PLAYERS:

Toby Rudolf
Brett Greinke
Luke Kelly
Anthony Cherrington
Aaron Gray
Bryson Goodwin
Dave Tyrrell

Source: Rabbitohs website
Yea I just saw that. Interesting with Tyrrell and Cherrington. I was kind of hoping we'd keep Cherro for back up, oh well.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I would definitely not pay 400k for gray. Sharks are giving him overs as it stands. He may develop into a 400k player but injuries have really set him back. Has great defence however so does hunt.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I would definitely not pay 400k for gray. Sharks are giving him overs as it stands. He may develop into a 400k player but injuries have really set him back. Has great defence however so does hunt.
I guess that's the angle the sharks are using. A gamble but if he's fit Itll pay off big time

Latest posts