What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Fri - Broncos 24-12 Dragons @ Suncorp

Round 24: Broncos v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
lucky the dragons were at home tonight or it could have got very ugly.......................oh wait

Suncorp used to be our home until 2009. Maybe they forgot. It must feel weird having it go against you once or heaven forbid twice a season. At least you know they will love the Broncos unless they play against the Storm.

I couldn't believe my eyes at first as the Broncos for once didn't get the calls for the first time in a long time.

Then I realised the ref was Cecchin and I knew of course the calls were going against Brisbane as Cecchin loves St George. He loves gives them so many leg ups....... I have lost count of the times he's done it.......

In fact the Dragons have been getting very good calls their way this past month and I find it funny it still ain't making a difference.........

Cecchin absolutely hammered us one game ( I think it was aganist Parra or Canterbury) so he def doesn't like us, so I was shocked to see the calls go our way too.

Bronco18

Juniors
You've had so many calls all year that I think you guys need to say ok we have had one go against us which is perfectly fine considering what's happened as I said...

Refs stuff up too much, granted but bunker aside, they have to make instanteous decisions.

I just wonder what's going through a HIA officials head when Dugan is laying still on the ground after a high shot.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Suncorp used to be our home until 2009. Maybe they forgot. It must feel weird having it go against you once or heaven forbid twice a season. At least you know they will love the Broncos unless they play against the Storm.

Cecchin absolutely hammered us one game ( I think it was aganist Parra or Canterbury) so he def doesn't like us, so I was shocked to see the calls go our way too.
We had a game against you guys a few years ago and it was like 9-2 in the penalties with him.

I have seen so many games where he clearly favours you guys that I have no fingers left to count them.....

This Year?

Immortal
We had a game against you guys a few years ago and it was like 9-2 in the penalties with him.

I have seen so many games where he clearly favours you guys that I have no fingers left to count them.....
I bet you guys still won even though the penalty count was lopsided. People complain about the penalty count but also forget about non calls and wrong calls too,

Rabbits20

Immortal
I bet you guys still won even though the penalty count was lopsided. People complain about the penalty count but also forget about non callas and wrong calls too,
No from memory you guys beat us.........

The other week you guys won penalties 6-2 against us and you still couldn't get us....

Oh and I'm thrilled we have Cook and you have Mcturtle.......

Big Pete

Referee
Not sure if it's been mentioned BUT:

How can McGuire be penalised for hitting Dugan head high, Dugan stays down pretending to be concussed or in too much pain to move or whatever and he's not marched for a HIA?

Like, what more would be an indicator of concussion than not moving on the ground after copping a head knock?

It's a question of whether every big hit warrants a HIA. In five years time we'll look back on an incident like tonight's and wonder why he wasn't at least assessed but tonight I'm happy to give the doctors the benefit of the doubt.

McGuire hit Dugan with a second effort, Dugan got up clutching his shoulder ergo so I'm happy to give them the benefit of the doubt.

chigurh

Great attitude from the Broncos tonight. They just ignored the referees attempt to bring the Dragons into the game and on another night they'd have put 50 points on.

to_ddeath

Coach
No from memory you guys beat us.........

The other week you guys won penalties 6-2 against us and you still couldn't get us....

Oh and I'm thrilled we have Cook and you have Mcturtle.......

You're a complete f-wit.
Go and do something useful like sticking your head down an unflushed toilet or something....

carcharias

Immortal
Good fight from the Dragons
McGuire reconfirmed his reputation as one of the biggest dogs in the game.
It's only a matter of time for him.

Broncos at home against a busted Dragons
Not very convincing.
Hunt is so hot and cold.
Has some huge f**k ups in him.