What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Warriors - Match Day thread

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gos looked like he was playing prop last night? Was that the case? Man that kid has the goods. Not only did he run 80 metres in his short stint he did it with a hyperextended knee. If fit to play he plays the rest of the season in the 17.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
George Burgess, Turner and Farah didn't bring much to the table last night. Turner stiffens up the middle but he still needs to run more. I wonder if it's a psychological thing with turner. He is as fit as any of our players but won't do as much running.

Tom Burgess had a great game though. If tom can just get the silly missed tackles out of his game he could return to his best.

Graham and gray were great in defence but didn't offer much in attack.

I was screaming for the majority of the year for Murray to start at 13. When Sam returns it should be turner or George that gets dropped. Farah won't get dropped but he should.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Goodwin and fui did not get any ball off sutto to even be involved early!watch what happened before cam's try,then work out who you want to call lazy!

I can't hate on fuimaono. The fact that he runs 100+ metres every game and gives every run his all. I just cant take anything away from him. I'm starting to feel as if Sutton should not be continuing his career as it is stumping fui's growth. I can't see us aiming for a premiership with Sutton playing at number 11. He will never pass the god damn ball. Walker is also guilty of this as well. It's nice to have all these young kids in the squad playing their hearts out. This enthusiasm has been lacking for a while and I'm glad we're finally starting to clear out the 2014 squad. You can just see the backrow of Fui, Crichton and Murray doing great things. It's our prop area that needs some attention now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can honestly say that I'm surprised our boys didn't turn into icicles it was f**king freezing there. Really wrapped about all of our young players. It is kind of hard to get excited about these wins when we're out of finals contention but seeing AJ thrive at fullback was amazing.

I'm stuck in two mind frames about the fullback position next year. Should it be AJ or Gagai? I think Gagai is better suited to the wing than centre.
So it felt like 2degrees??...

Rabbits20

Immortal
George Burgess, Turner and Farah didn't bring much to the table last night. Turner stiffens up the middle but he still needs to run more. I wonder if it's a psychological thing with turner. He is as fit as any of our players but won't do as much running.

Tom Burgess had a great game though. If tom can just get the silly missed tackles out of his game he could return to his best.

Graham and gray were great in defence but didn't offer much in attack.

I was screaming for the majority of the year for Murray to start at 13. When Sam returns it should be turner or George that gets dropped. Farah won't get dropped but he should.
With AJ out Madge will most likely move Cody to the back again and Sutto to the halves.....

How good was Murray.......?... wow

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We'd be losing anyway to Storm...

I think Sutto had a good game though last night....

I'd like him off the bench next season but Madge will probably start him as you know.

We actually go alright against the storm. I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled off a win. It won't happen if AJ is out though. AJ was the best on field last night hands down. I believe AJ should get first shot at fullback next year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We actually go alright against the storm. I wouldn't be surprised if we pulled off a win. It won't happen if AJ is out though. AJ was the best on field last night hands down. I believe AJ should get first shot at fullback next year.
I'm laughing over here mate haha.... you do realise we have never won at AAMI PARK and we have the worst record out of anyone in the comp with our winning percentage against them....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm laughing over here mate haha.... you do realise we have never won at AAMI PARK and we have the worst record out of anyone in the comp with our winning percentage against them....

Nah didn't realise the statistics but the last 2 games against the storm we've gone okay with the one last year coming down to the wire.

CliveC

Juniors
Gos looked like he was playing prop last night? Was that the case? Man that kid has the goods. Not only did he run 80 metres in his short stint he did it with a hyperextended knee. If fit to play he plays the rest of the season in the 17.
Yup Gosie is a vg player his injury set him back,we are looking good in the pack for next year.He was in the centres at times!
Walker is helping AJ with great service lust like he did when GI was on the paddock

Latest posts