What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Sat - Roosters 22-18 Wests Tigers @ Allianz

Round 24: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha Brooks. Two chances to create something and he comes up with those two plays.....wow.

Dave_

Juniors
I just came here to give condolences to Tigers supporters because their club kept by far the shittest of their off contract stars. Luke Brooks is trash

Meth

Staff member
I just saw Tim Grant in the post-match. Haven't seen him take a hit up for years.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Haha Brooks. Two chances to create something and he comes up with those two plays.....wow.

Kick was a horrible option, he threw the out ball to make the overlap for the winning play last week.

Having a genuine half next to him and not a 3rd string 9 next year will be good for his game.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just got back from the game, the Roosters looked like they were in cruise control early in the first half then they just seemed to clock off and expected to win and the Tigers came roaring back at them. The Roosters attack in the 2nd half looked so disjointed then the beautiful forward pass from Tedesco for the try to put the Tigers in front seemed to wake up the Roosters again, they bombed 2 certain tries, Boyd Cordner what were you thinking :confused: but at least the experienced cool head of Gordon took control and put Latrell over for the match winner.
Even though I am excited to having Teddy next year at the moment I wouldn't swap Gordon for all the tea in China.